Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anousa82 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 01:15 AM
    Hi dimension,
    I don't think what's happening to you is normal, you could have got some kind of alergic reaction from it, stop using it melederm after short use is not permanent so maybe this redness would go away, but keep trying to melederm to try and find why this has happened and perhaps they could give you a solution to this problem.

I have not had this reaction I am seeing some lightning on my chin but its so slow I think I will see great improvement in a couple of weeks, so I'm sticking with it to see if it really works.

Good luck dimension I hope your redness goes away.
    DIMENSION Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Hi auousa82

I have been contacted by melederm, they have suggested the same as you. I am going to send them the cream back and they are going to refund me. It's a shame I really thought melederm would work for me.

Any suggestions?

Hi Nikkis

Thanks for your concern, I am going to send the cream back. Where do I go from here?
    anthonyjay86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Hi dimension,
    Sorry about what happened... but if you don't mind me asking, where did you use the melederm cream and what tone is your overall skin?

I'm thinking about buying Melederm and I want to know as much as I can to see if it's worth getting.

Thanks and good luck in the fture
    anousa82 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 01:23 AM
    Hi dimension,
    The other cream I have been using is extreme white it has hydroquinnone 2%, I decided to use this on my acne marks on my back it did not work, I saved some just in case melederm show no more improvement I will try extreme white. A lot have said it worked on their face I have not tried it on my face because I'm afraid of the hydroquinnone they say its dangerous, I didn't see any dangers when I used it.

However beware if melederm did that to your face this is stronger it could hurt you more.

So what I did was get me a bottle of jojoba oil I have been using it for a week now and my marks have started to fade, don't underestimate the power of this oil I have read its healing benefits and its close to curing cancer, this is how good it is for you. I suggest using it on your face to heal it, I swear its amazing and it is an oil but not greasy at all it has the same structure as your skin so it is absorbed quickly, I strongly recommend it. It has to be pure oil it looks like gold around £10 for 150ml.

Good luck dimension.
    DIMENSION Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 05:04 PM
    Hi

I have light brown skin, and I used Melederm on my face, but I have very sensitive skin, try it if does not work. You will be refunded.

Good luck
    bitsandpieces Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 05:35 PM
    I don't think Melederm is good for sensitive skin. It has very strong ingredients in it. My face is sensitive so only use a very small amount to lighten some age spots. I am also using it to lighten my buttox and it looks like it is working.
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiS
    I dont think that is normal. You should just ask them to return it. They usually take a couple days to answer emails.

I didn't notice any redness or darkening. My skin actually felt smoother and better as I keep using it. It works really good as a moisturizer too. Right now my biggest problem is finding a good sunblock. Everything I try is either too thick, too greasy or stings and irritates my skin.
    NikkiS have you tried Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55? Its non greasy and pretty cheap. Hope it helps:o
    asian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 05:07 PM
    I have been using Meladerm for more than 3 weeks and did not see any result. My brown spots even look darker. I also use the sunblock 30 together with this product. I think it may work for some type of skins but not for mine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Melederm [ 92 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'v just registered with this forum and I just want to know if anyone has used Melederm and got results from it as I have just purchased my first jar and I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed. I've done a bit of research on the product and found some promising...

What's the deal with Melederm? [ 1 Answers ]

Does it actually lighten your skin or is it just a waste of money like everything else? I need to use it around my eyes (mainly under my eye brows) and I asked a Rep from the website and she said it was OK to use as long as you don't use it on the actual eyelids. Seeing how she IS a Rep for the...

Melederm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi littlegenie I'm very keen to find out how melederm has worked for you please I must know have you seen any results.

View more questions Search