Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anousa82 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 04:33 AM
    Melederm
    Hi littlegenie I'm very keen to find out how melederm has worked for you please I must know have you seen any results.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2006, 04:40 AM
    Check this out:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...light=melederm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Melederm [ 92 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'v just registered with this forum and I just want to know if anyone has used Melederm and got results from it as I have just purchased my first jar and I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed. I've done a bit of research on the product and found some promising...

Melederm [ 27 Answers ]

Hi guys, I received my tub yesterday I used it before I went to sleep and again this morning but I had a crappy day, my skin was very greasy from the sun block I kind of over did it abit for fear that I may waste the cream and the effort. I want to know I'm using SPF 50+ just in case, but do I...

What's the deal with Melederm? [ 1 Answers ]

Does it actually lighten your skin or is it just a waste of money like everything else? I need to use it around my eyes (mainly under my eye brows) and I asked a Rep from the website and she said it was OK to use as long as you don't use it on the actual eyelids. Seeing how she IS a Rep for the...

View more questions Search