Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 05:41 AM

I still think about the Op's dog, wish she would come back for an update...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is sick, but the vets can't find what is wrong [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old male labrador, and there is something wrong with him and we don't know what. Our vet ended up referring him to a clinic as they couldn't tell what was wrong. He has had numerous blood tests, x-rays and an MRI and they still can't see what is wrong. They're all coming back...

My dog is sick just like that what is wrong with him? [ 3 Answers ]

My Dashund is sick his tail started looking like something chewed on it so I locked him up and doctored his tail so I could monitor it, I gave him wormers and bathed him and then I worked hard to get his weight back up so then we let him go back outside and now his tail is in the same shape but...

My dog is sick what's wrong with her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi she has always been crazy about food and still is, she doesn't have any worms but she has been pucking 2-3 times a day for a few days what's wrong? :confused:

My dog looks sick but I don't know what's wrong with it [ 1 Answers ]

OK my dog looks seriosly sick. She is still enegetic but all around her eyes is red like a vained poped but it has been likea month and I thought it might be a viral infection what do you thinks going on with her she is a black lab so if it is a gentic thing OK. Please answer .thnx

View more questions Search