Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rani21 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meenalakh View Post
    Hi Rani,

When you love a person you start expecting more from that person. Like you frame a mindset that the other person should be the way you like or expect. When the other person does not respond to it you get angry, out of which you start developing hatred.
    So do not expect.

Regards,
    Thanks for your advice dear but as far my feelings are concerned I love him very much that I can do anything for him.. our relation is just similar to the one shows between aamir khan & student(sorry I forget the name of that child)in a movie taare jamin par.. but the problem is he consider me a normal friend and for me he is my whole world... I was never expect anything for him in our 3 year relationship but it hurts me when I do not get same vibration from that side... may be it is my expectation.. but in a relationship this much I can expect... am I wrong dear??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 05:32 AM

Yes your wrong! He doesn't feel as you do, and no matter how you feel about it, he doesn't want what you want. It happens, but you will heal and find someone who does match your feelings, and be happy. It's a matter of time, and a good life lesson to learn, about coping with your own feelings.
    saniya24 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 02:01 AM

Dear Rani,
    Don't get upset.Don't think about that person who nevers care u.
    rani21 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 02:13 AM
    Afraid of getting married
    Threads merged, for the whole story behind this post.

Hello

I really do not why I am scared of marriage. Everything is fine in my family and I had never seen any unsuccessful married couple.but still I am so scared of this relationship that when my parents looks for any boy.. my mood gets off,feel like I have no energy in my body,everything looks very dark and dull. Sometimes I thought I do not have faith in this relationship.I am 26 year old girl.even all my younger cousins get married and have babies still I am not mentally prepared why I really really do not know... please help me.. this fear effecting every phase of life.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 05:18 AM

What exactly are you afraid of with marriage?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 05:47 AM

What country are you from?

Are you afraid of marriage because you can't pick the guy you want to marry only your parents can? This would make me jittery to.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 28, 2009, 06:00 AM

Some people take longer to feel comfortable with marriage. Sometimes, marriage is not for everyone.

I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself (especially since you're cousins are getting married) by forcing yourself to be comfortable with marriage.

There's no rush. Just let things flow.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2009, 10:03 AM

Be patient with yourself as you just got dumped.

May 29, 2009, 09:40 PM

I am facing same problem

May 29, 2009, 09:41 PM
    I am facing same problem.I am also using net because I want to forget him.
    Bye
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rani21 View Post
    Threads merged, for the whole story behind this post.

Hello

i really do not why i am scared of marriage. everything is fine in my family and i had never seen any unsuccessful married couple.but still i am so scared of this relationship that when my parents looks for any boy..my mood gets off,feel like i have no energy in my body,everything looks very dark and dull. sometimes i thought i do not have faith in this relationship.i am 26 year old girl.even all my younger cousins get married and have babies still i am not mentally prepared why i really really do not know...please help me..this fear effecting each and every phase of life.
    Don't even worry about that yet. You still haven't found anyone you possibly might get married to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand him [ 2 Answers ]

hey. I'm so completely confused on what to do... last summer I met this really cute guy at camp... he's 18 and I'm 16... we flirted and kept in touch (he lives like an hour away) and he called me every night and we talked for a couple hours until school started. We even met up and hung out... well...

I don't understand why this can't be done. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok... I don't even know which 'side' this opinion would be considered... but, why can't everyone have the same percentage of taxes taken from them, instead of ? Please inform me I don't know much about politics lol...

I don't understand [ 16 Answers ]

What the big deal if someone is happy not dating, but everyone thinks its retarded that I'm okay with being single, but it gets kind of boring seeing everyone else with a boyfriend or girlfriend, walking down the halls or streets holding hands. Man now I'm wishing I did, but that's the way life is....

I don't understand what is it they want me to do [ 1 Answers ]

Bella Company purchased merchandise on account, $3,000, with terms 2/10, n/30. The entry required of Bella Company to record the transaction in the cash payments journal, assuming payment is made within the discount period, is

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search