Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2022, 04:31 PM
    By Trump. None by liberal dems who have the transparent goal of allowing in as many potential future dem voters as possible.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2022, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    By Trump. None by liberal dems who have the transparent goal of allowing in as many potential future dem voters as possible.
    I see how you slid right over the terrible job Trump did in getting that short stretch of wall built, and then you jumped right into bashing liberal dems. And I still don't know what they are.

If Trump had put his amazing brain to work, he could have figured out how to get those illegal immigrants on his team.
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2022, 05:14 PM
    Would you like to answer the question? What would you do with those who refuse to turn back?

why do you think Trump’s wall was poorly built?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2022, 05:19 PM
    Would you like to answer the question? What would you do with those who refuse to turn back?
    I'd figure out a legal workaround.
    why do you think Trump’s wall was poorly built?
    It wasn't even completed!!! And people had no problem scaling it, tunneling under it, and walking east or west until they could go around it.
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2022, 06:12 PM
    I'd figure out a legal workaround.
    Such as?

It wasn't even completed!!!
    I agree with you that it would have been far more effective if the dem Congress had gotten on board and completed it.

And people had no problem scaling it, tunneling under it,
    So a few hundred did that as opposed to several hundred thousand who would have simply walked across the open ground.

and walking east or west until they could go around it.
    As you implied earlier, it would have been far, far more effective if it had been completed.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2022, 06:24 PM
    Such as?
    I'd have to read the legalese. Don't worry. I'd find ways.
    I agree with you that it would have been far more effective if the dem Congress had gotten on board and completed it.
    It was Trump's baby. Why are you shoving it onto others?
    So a few hundred did that as opposed to several hundred thousand who would have simply walked across the open ground.
    Thus, with some planning and coordinated effort, it could have been done very easily.
    As you implied earlier, it would have been far, far more effective if it had been completed.
    So why didn't he?
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2022, 06:28 PM
    I'd have to read the legalese. Don't worry. I'd find ways.
    In other words, you don't have the slightest idea. Wouldn't a simple, "I don't know," have been a much more adequate answer?

As to why the wall was not finished, that's a great question. He only had two years so getting it done in that time frame would have been tough, but I would like to have seen more finished, so that's a legit criticism of Trump.

How much did Biden build?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2022, 06:56 PM
    In other words, you don't have the slightest idea. Wouldn't a simple, "I don't know," have been a much more adequate answer?
    I haven't yet read the legal prohibitions -- what is allowed and not allowed. Since I'm retired and have countless hours of nothingness on my hands, I'll put together a comprehensive response just for you.
    As to why the wall was not finished, that's a great question. He only had two years so getting it done in that time frame would have been tough, but I would like to have seen more finished, so that's a legit criticism of Trump.

How much did Biden build?
    Why didn't Trump win a second term and finish the wall?
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2022, 07:10 PM
    I haven't yet read the legal prohibitions -- what is allowed and not allowed. Since I'm retired and have countless hours of nothingness on my hands, I'll put together a comprehensive response just for you.
    I will wait patiently for that. Not hopefully, but patiently. Just bear in mind that the question involves what to do with those who refuse to turn back and just keep coming in by the tens of thousands.

His big mouth cost him the election. What is Biden's plan? Is he still reading the "legalese" and figuring out ways?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2022, 08:05 PM
    I will wait patiently for that. Not hopefully, but patiently. Just bear in mind that the question involves what to do with those who refuse to turn back and just keep coming in by the tens of thousands.
    And the parameters and constrictions increase....
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2022, 03:54 AM

The pandemic created a situation where Dem politicians could rig the election in their favor . Since then the Dems have been doing everything they can to make the changes permanent .

Trump's ability to complete the wall was in no small way determinative of the ability of the opposition to use the administrative state and the judiciary to obstruct the job. He did what he could with executive action ;but the Presidency is not a dictatorship......yet .
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2022, 05:06 AM
    I don't like the idea of a wall, but I don't know of anything else that will work. As we have seen here, the average anti-waller (new term) has no idea at all of what to do when tens of thousands of people a month are simply walking across and most refuse to turn back when confronted. You can't arrest/prosecute them all or even most of them. Shooting them is a terrible idea. The only thing that will work is a wall. If it reduces crossings by 90%, then the crisis becomes manageable.

But liberal dems don't want this to become a manageable crisis. The dems are allowing this to occur out of a conviction that these illegal immigrants will become dem voters at some time in the future. It is purely partisan, immoral politics.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2022, 10:16 AM
    Name three reasons people want to leave the country they were born in and grew up in, and move to a different country.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2022, 01:54 PM
    It is not a question of reason to want to immigrate . The question really is do they respect the nation they want to emigrate to ;or is their 1st act in the new nation a violation of that nations laws ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2022, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    It is not a question of reason to want to immigrate . The question really is do they respect the nation they want to emigrate to ;or is their 1st act in the new nation a violation of that nations laws ?
    No, their first thought is, "I want to leave my home country because...."

Why?
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2022, 04:04 PM
    Waiting...patiently.

Your question is on the level of asking why someone would want to leave their house and break into mine, as though their reason would somehow make the entire enterprise OK.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2022, 04:13 PM
    Waiting...patiently.

Your question is on the level of asking why someone would want to leave their house and break into mine, as though their reason would somehow make the entire enterprise OK.
    I've been doing my homework, but your unhelpful attitude makes me want to go on vacation again.
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2022, 04:36 PM
    Waiting...patiently.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2022, 05:36 PM
    No, their first thought is, "I want to leave my home country because...."

Why?
    It is no different than it ever was . The vast majority leave for better economic opportunities. Until recently the vost majority abided by the laws of the country they want to adopt as their own. The US allows over a million legal immigrants annually . These are people who wait their turn. In contrast there are almost that many illegal border crossers apprehended annually .
    The more illegal border crossers the fewer immigrants can be legally absorbed into the nation.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2022, 11:46 AM
    A man walked into my house today. He had my permission so it was legal. If someone else tries to walk in without my permission, even if they believe they have a good excuse, it is not legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a warrant in Oklahoma but now live in Texas. Can I get an id for Texas [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to get an I'd so I can take care of my medical situation. Its almost impossible to get anything done without one. Please help

Transferring probation from Nevada to Texas (Texas Resident) on a sex offender charge [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was visiting his sister in Nevada and was arrested. He is a Texas resident, we have a current lease agreement that is good until 2013 and he has utilities in his name here. Because of the charge he doesn't have a place that he can stay in Nevada because his sister has children. What...

TEXAS: can I add this 'as is' language to a general warranty deed in Texas without... [ 11 Answers ]

... voiding it, or hurting it in some way? "The Property is conveyed and accepted "AS IS," in its present physical condition, with all faults and defects, known or unknown, and without warranties, express or implied, except for warranties of title as may be expressly set forth and limited...

When did Texas Light Bulb Austin Texas go out of business? [ 1 Answers ]

Texas Light Bulb is a lighting business in Austin, Texas. Went out of business after over 30 years. What originally owned by Ricky Cox but he sold it to the Lee family. It went out of business severay years ago but I don't know when or if they just closed their doors and left down.

I lived in NY and NJ and Texas, I lived in Texas for longest period. More background: [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have several questions regarding how taxes were taken out of my paycheck. First some background: A) I lived in NYC from July 14 - October 5 (Just short of 3 Months) B) I lived Jersey City, NJ from October 5 - November 7 (1 Month) C) I lived in Fishkill, NY from November 7 -...

View more questions Search