Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:12 AM
    I can't look into his eyes, but my best guess is, as soon as you aren't willing to do his work for him and come when he snaps his fingers, he will move on.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:13 AM
    brb = be right back
    lol= laugh out loud
    idk= I don't know

I guess they could be whatever you want to make of them though
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    I can't look into his eyes, but my best guess is, as soon as you aren't willing to do his work for him and come when he snaps his fingers, he will move on.
    Welll I tell him I'm not going to do it since he's failing anyway and he just says "fine then i'll remember that"
    Its just that he never wants to hold hands or any of that but he'll do other stuff.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Yes, I think he's using you, Michelle. Why shouldn't he? He got what he wanted and still gets what he wants with the homework and don't have to do anything to get something from you.
    I really like this answer! And, I do hope you give it some thought!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Bubbling red balloons
    Lazy old lutherans
    Iowans don't kick
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    brb = be right back
    lol= laugh out loud
    idk= i dont know

i guess they could be whatever you want to make of them though
    Gosh! Thanks! I'll try to remember! But, you know me...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:19 AM
    he just says "fine then i'll remember that"...but he'll do other stuff.
    So he'll do private stuff if you cooperate with the homework, like paying you back, but not public stuff like holding hands?
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:28 AM
    What I mean is that I'm not worried about him wanting me to do his work... just that he doesn't like to hold hands or kiss but he always wants to do other stuff. That's what I'm worried is all he wants from me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:30 AM
    There's one way to test it out. Ignore him. Refuse to deal with him in any way. See what he does.
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:32 AM
    what i mean is that im not worried about him wanting me to do his work.... just that he doesnt like to hold hands or kiss but he always wants to do other stuff. thats what i'm worried is all he wants from me.
    That is called using you.
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:32 AM
    That's what I tried today and then he came up to me wanting me to work with him... I was going to say no... but I don't want him to be the one mad at me. Because I can't control weather or not he decides for us to stay together... I may get mad at him but chances are I won't break up with him
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:33 AM
    But is that all he wants? Does he care about me at all?
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:33 AM
    There's one way to test it out. Ignore him. Refuse to deal with him in any way. See what he does.
    I do agree with the above!
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:35 AM
    but is that all he wants? does he care about me at all?
    >>>>Edited<<<< It may be all he wants. He might not really care about you. You may just have to accept that. We have already talked about choices...
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Please read again what I wrote many pages ago. Please take it to heart. Thank you.

I'm not sure that you even read it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by br_hjs
    If he is, does that mean he doesn't like me at all?

Not at all. It may be just a guy thing. I remember when I was in college, it was very much kind of a game for me to see how many girls I could date. I did like most of them. It is best not to be getting really tied down to only one person at your age when you or anyone with whom you might be interested in are going to be going through so many changes in your lives as far as what you need and want for each of you as individual persons.

It might take much practice and trying different things out with a number of different people before arriving at the one who is right for you and you being right for the other person.

The important thing right now, is to concentrate on who you are. What you want to be and accomplish as a person. If you want to have a career in something, then you need to buckle down to doing your schoolwork. If you don't want to have a career and just be married, then maybe you will find someone with the same ideas as you about that. Just please remember, that if you do find that special person someday, with whom you want to spend the rest of your life, then either one or both of you is going to have to be able to provide food and shelter for you both, as well as take care of paying the bills.

But, please remember what I have said about people at your age going through so many changes and I will add here, choices as individuals.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:39 AM
    (1) i dont want him to be the one mad at me (2) i can't control weather or not he decides for us to stay together (3) i wont break up with him
    Question for 1, 2, 3 above ------------ WHY NOT??
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Its like even though he shows signs that he's using me... I think those signs are LYING!!
    That's just how I feel about it. So I try to ignore them... but I'm trying to do less and less for him but still be there for him. Like when I do his homework he usually says "thanks, i owe you" but then he never does anything. What's he waiting for? And why is it so hard for him to just let me know he cares? He's like with me how I am with school. Afraid to say anything, afraid to be wrong and feel stupid, or emberassed
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Question for 1, 2, 3 above ------------ WHY NOT???????
    Okay well if I'm mad, I can still keep us together if I want to. If he's mad and wants to break up... sometimes its too much of a stuggle to go through a long argument... but I always fight my way through it and get him to change his mind anyway... I would never break up with him because I won't give up like that
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:45 AM
    I wouldn't say he's really the romantic type though... at all... but we used to hold hands and stuff at first. I don't get it. Sometimes he says he wants to and sometimes no.
    -

Oct 13, 2007, 01:46 AM
    But aren't their a lot of guys that don't like all that kissing and holding hamds?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

hii I'm 25 genially not a hairy person and have very little facial hair. I'm desperate to grow a half decent beard & woz wondering if there woz sum way of inducing some/any growth i.e an oil, cream supplement..? I just don't know HELP!:confused:

Will it cause new growth? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering - If I shaved an area of my body that has no hair would it cause hair to grow? I don't think it would since there are no hairs so it couldn't effect anything but I just want a second opinion?

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

Hii.. I'm 21 and I have beard growth problem with me... its not flawless I mean its not growing in a proper way... it looks weird. Moreever,its very thin ,way to invisible.And no one in my family has this problem as some say it harmone genes problem. Please assist me in curing one soon. LIke what...

Tell me about my growth [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'4 and 17 I've been 5'4 for about 5 monthes and haven't grew since my birthday is September 14 will I grow anymore can somebody tell me or have a similar situation like me

Growth under arm [ 3 Answers ]

I had atiny growth under my arms, may be an extension of breast glands. At aboyt 18 years they were of the size of a grape, now at age 52 they are as large as a lemon and bothersome. They do not hurt but I can not wear sleeveless dresses, the bra strap pinches and it uncomfortable. What is this...

View more questions Search