Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 09:19 AM
    Why do you need a militia, you have a standing army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard, space force
    if you need that explained then you are not a free people .Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2021, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    if you need that explained then you are not a free people .Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?
    Thus, you are limited by your fire power. You will never have enough.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 09:30 AM
    So where is the regulation? The right wants NONE, and prayers and condolences fall far short.
    There are gun regulations up the kazoo .Violent crime involving firearms was at its peak when gun laws were also at their peak .It has come down dramatically as gun ownership has skyrocketed. There are about 4 times as many guns in circulation today as in the early ‘90s, ;about 1/3 of all U.S. households, yet murder, assault, and unintentional injury involving firearms are all about half or less than they were then.

Take a look at the areas where gun laws are considered the toughest in the U.S. i.e. Chicago, New York, Los Angeles… these cities have shown that more laws have little to no effect on criminal activity except to increase violence against the people in the poorest areas.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2021, 09:52 AM
    We may be free but that doesn't explain despite the freedoms we are at the mercy of criminals and homicidal maniacs. You seem okay with that.

There are gun regulations up the kazoo .Violent crime involving firearms was at its peak when gun laws were also at their peak .It has come down dramatically as gun ownership has skyrocketed. There are about 4 times as many guns in circulation today as in the early ‘90s, ;about 1/3 of all U.S. households, yet murder, assault, and unintentional injury involving firearms are all about half or less than they were then.

Take a look at the areas where gun laws are considered the toughest in the U.S. i.e. Chicago, New York, Los Angeles… these cities have shown that more laws have little to no effect on criminal activity except to increase violence against the people in the poorest areas.
    What good do laws in the big city do when everywhere around them is lawless?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:02 AM

Those ole nagging facts are sure hard to deal with.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:05 AM
    Thus, you are limited by your fire power. You will never have enough.
    The NV beat us with primarily the Kalashnikov. It has been used in revolutions since it's invention. Mozambique depicts it on their national flag because it was the weapon of choice against Portugal in it's war of independence from Portugal.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:09 AM
    One of the first things dictators do is disarm the common people. Once that's done, they have you. An armed people is a free people if they choose to be.
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:12 AM
    we are at the mercy of criminals and homicidal maniacs. You seem okay with that.
    I am for law enforcement something you seem to oppose .
    Expert

Mar 24, 2021, 10:15 AM
    I am for law enforcement something you seem to oppose .
    Good cops YES...Bad cops HELL NO!.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2021, 10:20 AM
    we are at the mercy of criminals and homicidal maniacs. You seem okay with that.
    Tal might be, but I'm not. I'm armed.
    Expert

Mar 24, 2021, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Tal might be, but I'm not. I'm armed.
    So was the good cop in Colorado.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2021, 03:26 PM
    The NV beat us with primarily the Kalashnikov.
    Tomder, do you seriously believe that NV "beat us with primarily the Kalashnikov"? Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2021, 04:12 PM
    NV "beat us with primarily the Kalashnikov"?
    What do you think it was? You do realize the Kalashnikov is the AK-47 which really is an assault weapon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About black list [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, My name is umer iqbal am I blacklist for uae.I already travel uae on visit visa.. but now he told me blacklist.not giving employement visa.. what is this.. please ans me

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

0 Search Results for Im blacklisted in dubai at 2007,now 5years past,can I entery to dubai or want something to clear?plls help me thnks

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

View more questions Search