Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    I'm leaving now. You guys can talk about whatever you want .... just watch out for KC. He might try to change the subject. ;)
    Riiiiiiight... :cool:
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:26 AM

Lol! Bye J-Lo! Have a good one :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:29 AM

See you J-Lo, Hurry back to us.

So Stringer, who are the Bears up against this week? Didn't you say the Steelers? They are such trouble and will be trouble for anyone. Their defense is kick a$$. I'm not a big fan of them though.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:31 AM

I will be the first dude to hate on both Pittsburg and Boston. Seriously, just give my city one freaking championship!!
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:40 AM

I believe in fairness and you deserving it. I know how badly I wanted the Colt's to get their first Superbowl so the Chiefs can have it this year.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:43 AM

I'll have to go now. Bedtime... Cya soon! :)

Have a good Friday night guys! :)

Unky out.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:43 AM

It would literally take someone "giving" the Chiefs the trophy for it to happen. I don't see us having a chance within the next three years, at least.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:49 AM

Ya never know Kc. It could happen.

I have no idea how the Colts are going to do this year. I will have to wait 2 or 3 more games before I start talking playoff preview.

So far I see their defense has been good especially their rush defense which is usually a laughing matter to most. We are even without Bob Sanders, the face of our defense. We did OK with the Jags last week. Maurice jones-drew usually tears our defense apart with rushing yards but we held him to around 90 some yards last week which is impressive for the Colt's holding that. I think Reggie Wayne will step up and be the number one guy instead of being that decoy after all those years with Marvin Harrison. It does suck with Anthony Gonzalas being out for possible 8 weeks.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 11:56 AM

Later unky, have a good one :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 12:51 PM

Anyone home?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:02 PM

Yea, just milling around though
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:08 PM

Hey Bear. Why is this place so slow all the time now? Every once in awhile you will get a rush hour or something but most of the time it is dead.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:14 PM

People do stuff during the week day like work, and they're usually here because they don't want to work :D, also I'm guessing in the US its around tea time and since most members here have families they're off having family meals :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    I'll have to go now. Bedtime... Cya soon! :)

Have a good Friday night guys! :)

Unky out.
    Later Unky.
    Business Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 01:22 PM

I know that Bear doesn't like American Football so because he is a great friend and I respect him I will keep this little ditty short... :) :)

Urlacker is now out for the season Adam and Cutler was very erratic in the last game (four picks)... so who knows... right? No offense Bear...

Thing is I am a Steeler and a Bears fan... so I win either way! But I'm pretty sure that the Steelers will tear up the Bears...

Stringer
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I know that Bear doesn't like American Football so because he is a great friend and I respect him I will keep this little ditty short... :) :)

Urlacker is now out for the season Adam and Cutler was very erratic in the last game (four picks)....so who knows...right? No offense Bear...

Trouble is that I am a Steeler and a Bears fan...so I win either way!

Stringer
    Lol stringer, its not that's I don't like it, its more like I don't know much about it, it doesn't really bother me (I mean apart from the name as we already know :D), so feel free to talk about it as much as you want :D
    Business Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    lol stringer, its not thats i dont like it, its more like i dont know much about it, it doesnt really bother me (i mean apart from the name as we already know :D), so feel free to talk about it as much as you want :D
    Ok, thanks Bear... if you want I can send you something that is an easy read that explains the game.. :)

Ok, back outside I have a third of the detailing done on my car... lots more to do.

Stringer
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:33 PM

Hello again... are ye talking boys stuff?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Ok, thanks Bear...if you want I can send you something that is an easy read that explains the game...? :)

Ok, back outside I have a third of the detailing done on my car...lots more to do.

Stringer
    Yeah, go on then, it might make an interesting read, give me more knowledge so I might be able to add to the conversations and let me know why its such a big thing :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 01:37 PM

Hi red, how you doing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starby's last castle [ 1477 Answers ]

This is going to be hard, but I don't have a choice. The castle, for our duck. Let's keep it going, because it's important, not only for Starby, but for those she left behind. Make her proud kids, because she'd want us to carry on. I put in a huge pond, filled it with ducklings, just to...

Alty and Starby's Castle of Doom II [ 1500 Answers ]

Part Two. Carry on :cool:

Alty's and Starby's Castle of Doom. For our Starby. [ 1501 Answers ]

As most of you know Starby is not well, she's fighting for her life, she's losing the battle. Well the castle has always been her favorite thread so I'm doing this for her. Let's make her proud. We're back in the castle kids. I've repaired the roof, the dungeon has been cleaned (so you better...

To catch a Cop [ 6 Answers ]

Hello again: If the person I described in my previous question hasn't committed a crime, and I believe they haven't, I presume that the police force on those TV shows know that too. Therefore, when they throw one of those people on the ground and arrest them on national TV, can that person...

View more questions Search