Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Starby's Catch All (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=396946)

• Sep 16, 2009, 11:30 AM
    88sunflower
    Starby's Catch All
    OK in a sweat we filled the castle. We will wait patiently for Alty to continue her Queen duties and pretty us up a new castle. But until then let the bar branch out and continue on. As Sunny and red serve you we hope your stay is full of laughter and good times. Cheers!

(but please keep us in the castle, our job is so well done)

Starby's Catch All is the place to catch us when we fall and have no place to go.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
    adam_89

Please first
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
    88sunflower
    Adam, first beer is on the house every time you're here. Just because you came in first.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:38 AM
    adam_89

Yes. I like the way you think! I feel special now. I always wanted to do that. I hope Stringer doesn't get mad. Will they make another place or what? I was going to make a place but I figured someone else was in the process and we would end up with 2 threads. I wanted a cruise and thanks for recognizing that even though it was after the fact. Maybe next time because we could all use a cruise for awhile. A long long while
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:39 AM
    redhed35

Phew!

Well done sunny,I like this little shack,its cosy, needs a few pictures and a lick of paint...

Well done sunny...

A toast.. to starbys drop in centre...
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:39 AM
    88sunflower
    Adam you are not relieved of your deputy duties until the Sheriff or Queen release you. Until then you hold deputy duty.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:41 AM
    88sunflower
    A toast! (raising hand)

Well this can be temporary. Then when we fill another castle we fall back to this. Besides this way we can bar hop!
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:41 AM
    adam_89

Yeehaw!! Let me get my horse and I will be right around back serving out moonshine.

Shh...
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:43 AM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Yeehaw!!! Let me get my horse and I will be right around back serving out moonshine.

Shh...

Excuse me? Moonshine did you say? Would the Sheriff approve? Ah hell who cares! Open wide red we are having moonshine.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:43 AM
    adam_89
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    a toast! (raising hand)

Well this can be temporary. Then when we fill another castle we fall back to this. Besides this way we can bar hop!

If it is OK with everyone else I would say to just stick with this until it fills up. It isn't like it is bad or something. As long as we have somewhere to go and have a drink that is all that matters right? I mean we have a had castles and jails and motels and taverns and whatever else there was so I think this should be fine.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:45 AM
    redhed35

This is just fine adam...

Its about keeping starbys memory,if it's a castle,a bar or a ship... the idea is the duck lives on here..
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:47 AM
    88sunflower
    I am OK with that adam.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:48 AM
    albear

Thanks sunny, for the new place to go, I see nobody else had the guts to make one, for shame on you all :D
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:49 AM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by albear View Post
    thanks sunny, for the new place to go, i see nobody else had the guts to make one, for shame on you all :D

Well we could have fell back to FB, but red isn't there yet. I am working on her.

Hey red, get your arse moving on that would you.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:50 AM
    redhed35

Enough morose...

Build it and they will come.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:50 AM
    88sunflower
    Oh crap. Well when I get the whip put to me your all standing in line and taking it to.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:51 AM
    adam_89

Thanks again Sunny for this place.

Hey Bear. How are you?

As I had explained I was going to make one but I knew we would end up with 2 threads and that would get us nowhere except some of us might be on a ship right now. Haha
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:51 AM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    enough morose....

build it and they will come.

Are you standing around talking? You have some painting to help me do. Now come on. Lets get it nice and shiny.
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:53 AM
    albear
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Well we could have fell back to FB, but red isnt there yet. I am working on her.

Hey red, get your arse moving on that would ya.

Yea red, get that arse moving ;)
  • Sep 16, 2009, 11:53 AM
    adam_89

Well, I am going on a smoke break. I will be right back. I don't like to smoke inside. I don't even smoke in my own house but I don't know why I am blabbering right now. I'll be back.