Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jun 19, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    ***rubbing hands and cackling with glee**** you should see my pic you would understand completely how evil I am........mmmmwawawawahhhhhhhaaaa....:D
    Have you put a pic on somewhere? I would love the link if you have. I'm so nosey...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Here's one from me to KP...

YouTube - Silk - Freak Me
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:25 PM

Freaking hilarious J!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post

Yowza... he'll blush.:D
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:32 PM

One of my first jobs was at a groccery store. I was a cashier and this SUPER hot guy came in, with he perhaps the largest box of Trojans I have ever seen. Of course it doesn't scan. I call on the loud phone for a price check, thinking the guys would come up and ask me what I needed. Nope they called back, and asked what the product was. There was a HUGE line up, I have to go into detail about what type, brand flavor, color, super sensitive, ribbed for double her pleasure... The guy I was asking was a good friend of mine from school, but I died a little in side.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Yowza....he'll blush.:D
    I seriously doubt that. LOL:p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:35 PM
    My reply? "Ummm, just some condoms for a friend."
    two asides to that aside...

Used to run a lab early in first semester that involved beer. I mean, if you want to get younger-than-20-somethings interested in lab at 8am, beer isn't a bad way to go.

Basically, they'd distill it and test the distillate and see how the process could determine the rough alcohol content of the beer. Yes... that info is on the box, but I was trying to teach a separation technique to a bunch of uninterested kids... so... smoke what 'cha got.

So in prep for that week id hit the grocery store. Buy cases and cases of beer. Tell the wide-eyed clerk "its for a chem lab"...

The look I'd get was "riiiiighhhht"... a bunch o beer bought on the weekend for a lab experiment. Like that isn't used ALL THE TIME"...

Second one... a play off the first...

I'm running Da Beer Lab about an hour in... the distillations are setup... things are hot and heavy. Not a lot of time to do much else right now but pay attention. Cleanup is at the end.

Well... all to hell... wouldn't you know a campus tour comes through the wing. And my labs, being newly remodelled, are often a point of interest.

So... its an odd moment to be in a lab when an inpromptu tour comes through... with ten sets o' parents looking worried about the beer cans all over the lab... and their respective kids... looking like the school just jumped a notch higher on their party school rating list...

Ja had to be there.

Though to be honest... it was the cheapest darn beer available...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    two asides to that aside...

used to run a lab early in first semester that involved beer. i mean, if you want to get younger-than-20-somethings interested in lab at 8am, beer isnt a bad way to go.

basically, they'd distill it and test the distillate and see how the process could determine the rough alcohol content of the beer. yes... that info is on the box, but i was trying to teach a separation technique to a bunch of uninterested kids... so... smoke what 'cha got.

so in prep for that week id hit the grocery store. buy cases and cases of beer. tell the wide-eyed clerk "its for a chem lab"...

the look i'd get was "riiiiighhhht"... a bunch o beer bought on the weekend for a lab experiment. like that isnt used ALL THE TIME"...

second one... a play off the first...

im running Da Beer Lab about an hour in... the distillations are setup... things are hot and heavy. not a lot of time to do much else right now but pay attention. cleanup is at the end.

well... all to hell... wouldnt you know a campus tour comes through the wing. and my labs, being newly remodelled, are often a point of interest.

so... its an odd moment to be in a lab when an inpromptu tour comes through... with ten sets o' parents looking worried about the beer cans all over the lab... and their respective kids... looking like the school just jumped a notch higher on their party school rating list...

ja had to be there.

tho to be honest... it was the cheapest darn beer available...
    The condoms cracked me up... I can picture it... :D
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:41 PM

Smiles your way...

But I don't agree with their technique.

Licking up and down is just way too one dimensional and ignores a whole lot o' other aspects.

At least for the guy helping out the girl.
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:42 PM

Agree.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:51 PM
    'nother condom story.

Good friend is in town. She's cute. Too good for her own good. Plays by the rules and played by arses whove done her wrong.

So... she's in town and doing business daytime, playing at the bar at night. So one night she gets hit on, apparently (I wasn't out that night), by a younger, cute guy.

Things heat up. She goes to her room. Her girlfriend gives the guy her room number. He goes. She is thrilled.

It gets really hot and there's the moment of no turning back. But... a... pause...

She doesn't have BC... he doesn't either (FIDIOT!)... so... what next?

They check out the hotel desk. Nope.

... now... why on Gods Green Earth shouldn't there be at least three federal laws governing the stock of birth control at hotels is beyond me...

So... they run from the lobby to closed store to closed store..

An hour and change later... they decide its just better to say goodnight and walk separate ways.

So... always remember... you are in charge of your own BC... hotel lobbys aren't always there for you... and don't start something you can't finish, boys.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:54 PM
    smiles your way....

but i dont agree with their technique.

licking up and down is just way too one dimensional and ignores a whole lot o' other aspects.

at least for the guy helping out the girl.
    What about the girl helping out the guy?
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:56 PM

Haha been there, done that.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 09:59 PM
    smiles your way....

licking up and down is just way too one dimensional and ignores a whole lot o' other aspects.

Going to cry myself to sleep now.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Firm grip. Patient pace. Second hand engaging "peripheral" interests. Confusion is good.

Different angles give different feelings.

Awesome...

Uhm...

Two lines in on a post and blood is diverted from me brain.

Its awesome never growing older than 16...
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 10:00 PM

K, time for a cold shower. See you guys in 10.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 10:07 PM
    smiles your way....

Continue.

In detail please.

Leave nothing out.

Not. One. Thing!

Thanks. :)
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 10:15 PM
    Going to cry myself to sleep now.
    I've said this before, ad nauseum...

Women get the short stick concerning sex.

Why?

Because, in my experience, one woman can be SO DIFFERENTLY wired than the next concerning oral...

The things by lover before the last one absolutely went nuts for... the last one HATED.

I've rarely had a bad andhay objay... and even the bad ones were worth it.

However, I know I've given lousy oral... either by youthful ignorance... bad info... or just not enough time to understand the woman.

Hell... it was six years into my last relationship when I discovered a couple of things that made oral give her orgasms damn near all the time instead of some of the time. It wasn't like I wasn't informed or paying attention or interested...

... just an "aha" moment...

Damned if I could take those orgasms back... sorry... bitter divorce moment there. ;)

Smiley face icons make everything o-tay.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 10:20 PM

damned if I could take those orgasms back
    Send them over here. Pretty please.

Lately my shower head and I have formed a very intimate relationship. Hubby, nights, money stress, kids, illness, it makes for a very frustrating sex life. TMI?

So F.R.E.D. the shower head is about the only action I've been getting lately. He's okay, but the conversation is lousy, and he's cold, not a romantic, doesn't ever hold me after. All in all, he's a cheap thrill.

I'd be thrilled if someone would just farking hug me without me asking. :(

Sorry. I had a moment there too. KP, meet me in the moment room. Let's get this out of our system.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Continue.

In detail please.

Leave nothing out.

Not. One. Thing!

Thanks. :)
    Just not that simple as to script it.

The only constants I can give are I like the edge of the bed, a pillow under her rear for the right angle...

After that, its all about that particular girl...

The only constant I might say is Don't go to the cl!toris until she damn near pulls you there.

And boys, including me, often don't take the time to take the time to get to that point...

Sexual tension is good, and requires patience and deliberate playfullness.

k.

Really wanting pad thai right now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Random [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just finished year 12 in australia (a couple of days ago actually) And I've always wondered about american high school... I hear on TV and what not about "softmore's" and "freshmans" What do these terms mean? And are there any more?

Random thoughts [ 46 Answers ]

Hello: Something happened. I don't know what. I'm a libertarian. I'm a capitalist. I'm a small businessman. I'm old. I'm a believer in the business model. Did I say I'm old? I remember when big business served the needs of its customers. The Wolverine would say would say they still...

Random 10? [ 3 Answers ]

A building hoist lifts ten 50 kg bags of cement through a vertical distance of 30 m to the top of a high rise building. Calculate the work done by the hoist, assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81 m/s2. Work done = Force x Distance moved (J) but Force = Mass x Acceleration (N) ...

View more questions Search