Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:10 AM

Yeah... I'm drinking a 16oz Royal Farms coffee right now. It will help till right about 2pm... then the afternoon crash comes... :rolleyes:
    JTS31708 Posts: 128, Reputation: 9

May 8, 2009, 02:06 PM

Update: lmaoo! To me I think this is funny, well I was online last night and my friend showed me some quotes that were really good so I put it on my Facebook and my aim late at night (not thinking about my ex at all) just put it up. The quote was pretty much like Tal's and this morning she wrote back saying " you were never an option, how could you say such a thing like that" Now I didn't mean it towards her she just took it that way.

Now what I'm asking is should I just tell her it was not towards her or leave it. Either way won't reset my healing process.

Thanks
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 02:53 PM

Leave it alone, you know that it wasn't towards her and that's all that matters.
    joshdom Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 07:19 PM

Just leave her too it, maybe she just needs space. If she doesn't want another guy you have nothing to worry about, and she will realise how much she loves you. Feel free to text and ask how she is doing, but just don't text her every min of the day or it will take longer
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdom View Post
    just leave her too it, maybe she just needs space. if she doesnt want another guy you have nothing to worry about, and she will realise how much she loves you. feel free to text and ask how she is doing, but just dont text her every min of the day or it will take longer
    This is the third time I have read your "advice" and each time I am puzzled as to your way of thinking. Give me ONE decent reason he should text her asking how she is doing? One. Why? For what purpose does that serve?

If you are going to give advice to people who are hurting, give logical advice, and if it goes against the grain, a logical explanation of your thought process would be in order.

May 9, 2009, 12:51 PM

Im just going NC its working for me so ill just keep it that way unless she has something important to say.

May 9, 2009, 02:12 PM

I think this is probably going to be the final update: (thank god)

She texted me saying hi and I didn't respond back because I was keeping NC in mind. Then she texted back saying "you never text back" So I got fed up with all of this back and forth stuff so I finally asked her "what do you want me to say we have the same conversation every time. She then told me "to forget it" Then i asked her honestly what do you want out of us. She seemed unsure and said friends but idk. So i went off and wrote this prepare its kinda long lol "(I can't do it because it won't work out every time I see you every time I get a message from you its false hope to me. Im not being mean but just like you said it takes 2 to be in a relationship and work together to make it last but you didn't want to you let go of our relationship and left me alone I've been down for 2 to 3 months and trying to get over the fact that a perfectly good relationship went out the window. You made your decision about what you wanted to make you happy but for some reason you still seem confused.)" I wrote that then nothing back so I pretty much think its done with and I'm actually kind of glad because I'm tired of the same conversations back and forth and arguing and I just want this to be over with either we work it out or we don't talk ever again.

THanks for listing sorry it was long!

Is it OK that I wrote that? I wanted to let everything out to get this over with.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 02:16 PM

You have your closure now, so to speak, so be done with it. NO MORE. The issue with writing something like that is that you expect some type of response, so when you don't get one, you start wondering. If you do get one, you start wondering... double edge sword. The next time you have the urge to "vent" like that, may I suggest writing it down and ripping it up, or even posting it here. DO NOT give her the pleasure of your emotions.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 05:29 PM

Yea, post it on here and we can advise you on what to do. You got your closure, now just walk away from her as you deserve better
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

May 9, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS31708 View Post
    Today was my dads birthday and she didnt know, until she went on my aim and saw that it was. So now i know that she basically checks up on my away messages to see what im doing or see if anything new is going on. Im still doing NC as of yesterday again so she can make her decision and make up her mind. This still isnt over yet ill keep you all posted when i find out something but until then. Im enjoying my life =] How is everyone else??
    I hope your job hunting is going well. I must agree that finances are a strain on a relationship, and since your girlfriend has called you lazy and unexciting since you lost your job, she must have had fun with your money.

She is probably checking your aim to see if you got a job. I think you should post that you are "away with friends" when you are here with us, after all, we care about you more than she does.

May 10, 2009, 02:45 AM

Its not about the money at all she had a good point ( I was lazy and couldn't find a job she said she would have been happy if I would have been a little bit more creative)

May 10, 2009, 02:49 AM

Update: lol all she wrote back after about 2-3 hours was "im sorry.."
    So I am officially done thank god! I will not respond no matter how fed up I am I will come on here and let it out. The only way I will break NC is if she one day changes her mind that she wants to work it out but until then I do not care.

THanks everyone for being there and giving me advice! Sorry about sometimes that I didn't take it, but now after listening and going out with friends I feel a lot better.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:39 AM
    Update: lol all she wrote back after about 2-3 hours was "im sorry.."
    So I am officially done thank god! I will not respond no matter how fed up I am I will come on here and let it out. The only way I will break NC is if she one day changes her mind that she wants to work it out but until then i do not care.

THanks everyone for being there and giving me advice! Sorry about sometimes that i didnt take it, but now after listening and going out with friends i feel alot better.
    The more you keep to nc, eventually even if she calls you and tells you she wants to work things out, you won't want to anymore because by that time you would have found something better in your life.

May 10, 2009, 01:52 PM

Hopefully that happens
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Hopefully that happens
    It will. All you have to do is believe it, if you don't it won't happen.

May 10, 2009, 06:59 PM

I saw her aim away message and she put "dont cry over someone who wont cry for you". What kind of S**t is that? I hope that is not about me because I have cried over her for the past 3 months. That really pissed me off when I saw that but I came on here instead of telling her about it. To me that quote seems selfish.

Anything I should do?

May 10, 2009, 07:05 PM

This really wants to make me confront her on aim now!
    That is just being selfish to me!

May 10, 2009, 07:22 PM

Im sorry to everyone but I had to confront her I couldn't wait any longer.
    It made me feel so mad inside and I had to let it out
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:39 PM

I hope you haven't confronted her yet... that's probably the biggest mistake you would have made. Why are you letting her trap you? At this rate you will never heal if you keep coming up with reasons to confront her. She is trying to play games with you buddy. You don't even know if that's directed at you.

May 10, 2009, 07:49 PM

It was directed towards me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend is confused and needs space but does not want to break up.I'm lost [ 13 Answers ]

Ok gang, so it was NYE and my girlfriend came over upset about the tanning salon being closed and got more upset by the fact that my friends bailed to go to the bars instead of the party we were going to. My gf's best friend was also driving up for the party and my girlfriend says she either wanted...

Girlfriend wants a break, and I'm so lost [ 2 Answers ]

Here's some background information: My girlfriend and I are both 19, and have been together for two years, since the beginning of senior year in high school. We became "best friends" through playing music together before we actually started dating, we had a lot in common, and things have been...

Confused and lost [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: my mom meet a guy and well they are going to be getting married. So we moved to his place which I am not use the surroundings at all,new to me and I can't stand it. It had been a month and I decide I can't take it a anymore! I talk to my dad and he said that if I want to move with him I...

Lost and confused [ 11 Answers ]

Hi well I am 19 and have just split up from a 19 month relationship and I have had conflicting advice about what to do, I still love her and I don't know how she feels as she won't tell me can anyone give me advice on what to do please thank you if you can. Mat

View more questions Search