Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 25, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Skin Whiteners that ACTUALLY WORK!
    I'm looking for a skin whitener (NOT LIGHTENER) that actually works. I'm tired of searching the web and forums for products that seem promising on the first two or three threads but by the fourth spread people are saying they've gotten darker, or streaks, or spots or something. Does someone out there know of any skin whitening product that completely whitens the entire body (face included) and has no adverse side effects? Also, relatively cheap would be nice. Right now I'm using Vicki Belo Essentials Whitening line, but its only been a few days so nothing yet. Someone please help me, I seriously want a whitening product that works, no adverse side effects, cheap and whitens the body evenly. Thanks :)
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Monobenzone (4-benzyloxyphenol). Period.

Maybe in the future they'll discover something else. But research money right now is tight on diseases like AIDS, Cancer, and breast cancer, etc... I don't think any scientists are rushing to find the next permanent cosmetic skin whitening formula lol.

If you want your skin to be white, the side effects will have to come (redness, peeling, possible repigmentation, etc.). Sorry--it's just the sacrifice you have to make and the risk you have to take.

Mar 28, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Thanks, but there are a few people who have been using monobenzone for over a year and still no side effects. They say their skin is flawless and white. So I guess only some people experience the repigmentation or the streaks and/or dots and some don't.
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Thanks, but there are a few people who have been using monobenzone for over a year and still no side effects. They say their skin is flawless and white. so i guess only some people experience the repigmentation or the streaks and/or dots and some dont.

And those people are already light skin people originally. Second 1. is arab/ indian and the lady is black, white, indian, and hispanic mix. Those folks were already light to begin with.
    Those with brown skin has a graeter chance of having visiable disfigurement. More notic eable than light skin people.
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Yes..

Mono is not for black people...

Apr 3, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Then is there a skin whitener made for all skin tones. I'm EXTREMELY desperate to depig, its needs to happen ASAP. Details as to why aren't necessary but I seriously want a skin whitener that works on black people, asians, latinos (latinas) caucasians, no matter what skin color you are is there a skin whitener that works. I would try monobenzone but if it comes with side effects then I don't want to. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 09:18 AM
    I am using Belo Essentials pink and it is working great on my skin. My skin tone is brown and I have noticed that I am getting lighter skin, and my husband has even noticed the difference in my skin. And the Belo is also making my skin soft and smooth. I wish the lotion was oily because it does not keep my skin moist so I apply baby lotion about 2 hours after using the Belo Lotion. I use the face wash, body bar, and lotion everyday. I love the soap because when you rinse it off you can see the brown skin cells in the bath water, which means it is working to get rid of the darker skin.

My skin tone is so even and I love Belo Essentials pink. Good Luck I know that not every product works for everyone just keep looking until you find what works for you :)
    kissdaski Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Hey, I used to items that have trully worked. They are the custom made cream from african queen, I got it from the company in New York from the number and got it shipped to La. Its about 100.00 usd a pop but I am maintaining my high yellow color. I was like ashantis color now I am like lisa raye. I love my new skin color. I was using the mega blast for woe.com but I got WHITE. It was odd because my face was white and my body was a light brown... didnt look right so I stopped. Now I use african queen the "special cream" I am still yellow. But it hasn't don't much for my body though... its still the same color but its been 3 weeks... later.. by the way I am black(african american)
    Asian Chocolate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Kissdaki is an affiliate with World of Entertainment Products.

Woe products (esp) the mega blast DO NOT WORK.
    Honestly, the only thing I have used that works is jiaoli and some other asian cream I purchased from the corner store.
    I am steaming mad!!

I lost $207.00 (with shipping and handling) on Mega Blast products... I trusted these some of the stupid idiots whom post on here and on the site... Everything is bogus... the pictures... everything. Now there is a girl on the site whom has a pic with Miley Cyrus claiming that is was her friend? EVERYONE with the exception of 3 people on the board are fakes. Myself, Dakin Girl, Starrica, and Emmie were consumers whom purchased woe products and got zero results... and then the posters whom hyped the product gave every excuse in the book "Maybe you are too dark", "Maybe you are overweight", "it works different on different people". No, the products just don't work period. Listen to me people... DON'T FALL FOR IT.
    Jasmirie Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Chocolate
    Kissdaki is an affiliate with World of Entertainment Products.

Woe products (esp) the mega blast DO NOT WORK.
    Honestly, the only thing I have used that works is jiaoli and some other asian cream I purchased from the corner store.
    I am steaming mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost $207.00 (with shipping and handling) on Mega Blast products...I trusted these some of the stupid idiots whom post on here and on the site...Everything is bogus...the pictures...everything. Now there is a girl on the site whom has a pic with Miley Cyrus claiming that is was her friend? ? EVERYONE with the exception of 3 people on the board are fakes. Myself, Dakin Girl, Starrica, and Emmie were consumers whom purchased woe products and got zero results...and then the the posters whom hyped the product gave every excuse in the book "Maybe you are too dark", "Maybe you are overweight", "it works different on different people". No, the products just don't work period. Listen to me people...DON'T FALL FOR IT.

I thought that site looked a little iffy.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Oh yeah, and I saw the hair model's pics on various websites.
    I gave them probability about the cream, but def not the hair.
    You can tell that is a lace front wig. WOE is old news.
    Sorry you lost your money.
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Then is there a skin whitener made for all skin tones. I'm EXTREMELY desperate to depig, its needs to happen ASAP. Details as to why aren't necessary but I seriously want a skin whitener that works on black people, asians, latinos (latinas) caucasians, no matter what skin color you are is there a skin whitener that works. I would try monobenzone but if it comes with side effects then i dont want to. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Okay Ive been using skin whiteners for yrs , and let me tell you your not going to find any product that is going to drastically whiten your skin, maybe 3 or 4 shades at the most, now the only thing that will work drastically is mono, and I wouldn't recommend it , too much of a risk, so if I was you I wouldn't have such high hopes, but anyway my sister friend used fair and white w/ great results.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 12, 2008, 02:22 AM
    The only way you can depig is to use monobenzone. There is no other way as far as I'm aware. It is not an an easy job either. And there is also the risks to think about.

Apr 13, 2008, 07:44 PM
    So nothing exists out there that has the effects of monobenzone without the risks? OMG this sucks. Now I have to deal with my skin tone forever, either that or become a dermatologist and dedicate my life work solely on depigmenting myself without harmful side effects.
    Notsosnowwhite Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 08:41 PM
    ^ rofl. Tell me about it! I mean if we can change our sex why can't we whiten our skin. :mad:

Apr 14, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Exactly Notsosnowwhite!! That's exactly how I feel. Like a guy might feel like he should have been born a girl or vice-versa, I feel like I should have been born white.
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Have you guys ever tried BioClaire.. I heard that its really strong, and can work really quickly
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Really cheap too
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Are you serious woe is fake I ordered from there like a month ago and still didn't get my stuff but my cousin got here's and sweears by it but I haven't seen here in years I want to be about christina millians color because I'm abot the same co,lor as iman is it possible for me to get to that coolor I'll use anything really??

Apr 21, 2008, 09:09 AM
    I've heard of Bio-Claire but haven't used it yet. You say it works and is relatiely cheap?
    starrbaby Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Yeah Woe Is a SCAM! I have tried their product Mega Blast and there was Zero lightening!
    The posters are the forum are just one person posing as many.
    LilMissJ, Asian Chocolate, and I (as well as many others) lost big money.
    The posters on the site whom complain about the products' posts are quickly removed.
    There is even a girl on the site with a picture of Miley Cyrus claiming that her and Miley are friends (for her avatar). No one said anything until I pointed it out.
    If something is too good to be true, It probably is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin "whiteners" that work for african americans [ 43 Answers ]

I need to find out what is the best form of skin whitening product for my skin tone (ie: pills/cremes) and which brands work the best. Before moving back to the island of Oahu I was a tanish-orange complextion with a pale "hue." And now I'm a dark orange complextion... which products would work...

What skin lightners you used and how did they work for you? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm brown-skinned and I need to lighten the area around my butt. It is too dark. What have you used and did it work for you?

Does skin suceess really work [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a product call skin success for some spots on my back and I would like to know if this product really works?

Do DS products work on black skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Ooops posted on wrong part of the forum... :confused: I am really confused here, can someone please tell me if DS products work on african American skin. I have read the forum OK but I have not really come across an African American testifying how good the products are, or how they skin shades...

Teeth whiteners [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has used those teeth whitening strips and how well do they work? Also, it seems that it would be unsafe to swallow any saliva due to the bleach (or whatever they use in the product) mixing with your saliva. Should you constantly be spitting when using these products or...

View more questions Search