Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2008, 03:45 AM
    Do DS products work on black skin?
    Ooops posted on wrong part of the forum... :confused:

I am really confused here, can someone please tell me if DS products work on african American skin. I have read the forum OK but I have not really come across an African American testifying how good the products are, or how they skin shades changed etc . Can anyone please help me before I waste money on something that's not going to work on my skin type. From my understanding these DS products are for people with at least light skin not black. Anyone, anyone at all to help me?
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 5, 2008, 10:41 PM
    It does work on some. But I don't know about you. It may or may not work. The only way to know is to give it a try. If it doesn't lighten your skin to the shade you want, at least you'll have SMOOTHER and SOFTER skin!
    How dark is your skin?

Medium Light Neutral

Medium Tan

Medium Dark Warm

Dark Warm

Deep Cool

Good luck! :)
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Thank you Sugarblush,

My colour is Dark warm, do you think the products will work on me? I have been using other products which lighten up my body well but leave areas like knuckles, bum, knees, elbows. And its not a good look believe me. That's why I am trying to find something that will lighten my skin head to toe same way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightning products for black people [ 1 Answers ]

There are so much skin lightning /brightning products on the market, what is the best one for black skin

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search