Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Allheart - We really are two peas in a pod. I've been thinking of starting a post about Britney Spears for some time now.

I don't agree with all the partying and bed hopping, but I really do believe that she just needs some help.

When the poo hit the fan with her marriage and the loss of parental rights, I actually said to my husband that I wish I could inviter her to anonymously stay with us until she could get back on track, not that I have that power, I just feel that she needs to be out of the spotlight for a while and get her life back.

She's not helping herself right now, but the media really is exploiting her also. Imagine how we would look if every moment of our lives was captured on video and shown to the world. I think that most of us wouldn't come out of it looking too great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

View more questions Search