Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Beautiful Britney Spears and the Ugly Media
    Hi everyone,

Allheart at it again :)

Did any of you see where they did an age progression photo of Britney. And no way was I posting it, of course it is not flattering.

Why would they do something like that? What are they thinking when the do something like that... oh I know $$$$$$$, but at what cost? Someone's mental well being?

How could they be so cruel. You mark my words, Britney is going to get better and shine once again, whether in the spot light or out.

I know I don't actually know Britney - but I do wish her all the best and wonder why they just won't leave her alone to heal.

Who thinks of this stuff. Age progression photo?? Honestly.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I think there should be a ban on child performers be they singers, presenters, actors, preachers or dancers. It is a rare child preformer that grows up mentlly stable. The greater the audience the greater the demise.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 24, 2008, 08:39 AM
    They do age progression photos on people all the time what makes britney so special.
    After all is she not that special or great.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by templelane
    I think there should be a ban on child performers be they singers, presenters, actors, preachers or dancers. It is a rare child preformer that grows up mentlly stable. The greater the audience the greater the demise.

Temp,

You are so right. It is rare that they can make it to young adulthood or adulthood completely whole.

My heart goes out to them. Such destruction of beautiful youth. People say, oh with all the money they have... no, I bet they would switch places with us, I really do, okay in a way they would.

No money in the world is worth someone seeing me melt down all over the news.

Bless her heart.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    They do age progression photos on people all the time what makes britney so special.
    After all is she not that special or great.
    LOL yes Nicki I guess they do. But Britney is having a real rough time of things. And the photo is just awful and horrible. Just seems to be kicking someone when their down.
    I just wonder what they think sometimes.

Feb 24, 2008, 08:49 AM
    It comes down to money at the end of the day people like to make money out of other peoples misfortune sad but true that's the kind of world we live in
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:52 AM
    It comes down to money at the end of the day people like to make money out of other peoples misfortune sad but true thats the kind of world we live in

Nicki - you hit the nail on the head. How sad is that? Very.

Feb 24, 2008, 08:54 AM
    It's the kids I feel sorry for Britney is a big girl and is getting help but what about her poor kids who did not ask for this.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Its the kids i feel sorry for Britney is a big girl and is gettin help but what about her poor kids who did not ask for this.

Another very good point. That's what I mean, when people exploit her, they exploit more then her and hurt a great deal more then they realize.

Hopefully those darling little children will grow up in as much of a normal environment as possible and have bright futures.

Feb 24, 2008, 09:01 AM
    We all learn by our mistakes and hopefully these children will grow up to be wonderful adults they have a lot of people who love them and who will look out for them
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:04 AM
    We all learn by our mistakes and hopefully these children will grow up to be wonderful adults they have a lot of people who love them and who will look out for them

Why my dear... you helped me feel a great deal better about this and reminded me, it's her children that we should also be concerned for.

Thanks Nicki and you are so right, the children to have a lot of people who love them.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Britney is worth a lot of money - performing or not. She makes over $150,000 a month and she is not even working right now. Think of all the parasites feasting on her efforts. Maggots - every one of them. But then, she gives them something to exploit by her behavior. Who dares say no to her? How many times have we seen "stars" like that? Remember Elvis? Who said no to his drugs and behavior?

I do hope she can get clean. It is going to take a lot of work on her part. She needs better care and a full guardian (at least now until she can stand on her own feet again). Her family rates number one is dysfunction!

I feel more for her children though - they need to be out of the public eye. Not sure Federline is the best either - has he stayed clean?
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:36 AM
    I sure hope so Shy. And you are so right Maggots. They did the same to what was that girls name who just died... ooooh the one that was married to the older man... the blond. Ahhhh memory is the first to go... Anyway the did the same to her too.

Britiney, I think is not only the drugs, but I honestly think the poor girl had some sort of breakdown.

I remember seeing her before all the crap hit the fan and it seemed inside she was the sweetest girl, so if that is her foundation, then she has a good chance I hope of making it back to who she really is.

Feb 24, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Maybe people should say no to her.
    I think Federline is just therefor the publicity as well but he loves his kids so you never know
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Anna-Nicole Smith, AllHeart. That was a sad, very sad, totally avoidable death. Famous for marrying rich and being a bombshell and trying to channel Marilyn Monroe. What a legacy. May the Lord protect her daughter.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:44 AM
    The best gift any of us can give Britney or her kids is to ignore them completely. If we the public would quit obsessing over her every move, the media would soon move on.

Feb 24, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Anna-Nicole was sad I was in total shock when that happened.
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    The best gift any of us can give Britney or her kids is to ignore them completely. If we the public would quit obsessing over her every move, the media would soon move on.

Very true OG - and I guess I didn't help matters. I turned on the computer this am and there is was.

But you are very right.
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 02:02 PM
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!! she's not well right now!
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 11, 2008, 02:18 PM
    I used to hate britany when she was the pop princess but now I like her. She is normal just like any of us I give her credit, the paparazzi tries to make her look bad all the time. Well lots of people out here have drug adictions and alcohol addictions too. Giving her crap for teaching a children's class. Grow up she's not a rapist. And I think it was crappy for them to do the age inhancement to her although that would be kind of neat to see but I only think this cause I would be interested in having it done to me too. I really don't think she is all that bad and hopefully she can be an idol again someday. In the mean time people who talk crap about her obiously have no life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

View more questions Search