Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Emergency Deployment
    First Lieutenant Mike Kiel of the marine recon squad Shadows has just knelt down to pray when the First Lt's helmet comm. Beeps. What should he do?

1. Ignore it.
    2. Answer it, even though he is inside a mosque.
    3. Leave the mosque ,and then answer the message.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Lucasammons - IF I were him I would imed. Leave and go outside and answer it , when I was in SAC> in the AIR FORCE YOU HAD BETTER NOT WAIT TO LONG Before ANSWERING THE CALL< HE JUST MIGHT GET BUSTED DOWN TO CORP. AND BE PEALING PATATOES .
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Thanks for the info, this question is dealing with science fiction story I'm writing. Semper Fi!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Hi Lucas ,
    Continue praying of course!

:)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:08 AM
    What do value more? Your spiritual life or your duties to your country?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Leave the mosque to answer. God will understand.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ammons
    Thanks for the info, this question is dealing with science fiction story I'm writing. Semper Fi!
    LucasAmmmons - WHen you get it written let me know ,I'd kike to read it!! Is this book about the military service & a certain person in the military, That a lot of different things happen to?? :: Good day GOD BLESS F.B.E.:) ;) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soldier deployment [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm posting to my ask me family for a favor. It won't cost anything but a moment of good will from your heart. My family and I are preparing for my husband's second deployment to Iraq very soon. What I am asking is that if you all would say a prayer and think good thoughts about all...

Trying to conceive before deployment. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! Im new to this thing so bare with me. My husband and I have been trying to coneive since April and so far with no luck. He deploys in January for 7 months and we hope to get pregnant before he goes. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or methods that might be able to help us...

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search