Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Firm breasts?
    I was just wondering if it's true that moisturizing your breasts daily/nightly keeps them nice 'n perky? What if you're already kind of sagging, would it still be effective? Any personal experiences on this?:rolleyes:
    charliegul Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
    I'm not sure about keeping them perky but it will help keep the booby wrinkles away
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 03:16 PM
    You can do exercises for the firming. Lotion helps with dry skin but not meant to keep that bounce of youth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Environments of a firm [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 environments of management internal, external and task which environment has the most direct and immediate impact on a firm and which has a more diffuse and delayed impact Internal -- forces within the organization External - influences outside the organization Task - specific...

Firm lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have these two very firm lumps indside my penis, on the shaft. I can kind of see them, but I have to pinch them to se them. They are preety firm. One is on the left side and one is on the right , is this anything serous? Reply as soon as possible.

The objectives of a firm [ 1 Answers ]

Between the concept of wealth maximization and profit maximization, which one is superior to the other and why?

View more questions Search