Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 12:40 AM
    The objectives of a firm
    Between the concept of wealth maximization and profit maximization, which one is superior to the other and why?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:44 AM
    If this is a homework question, then it would be helpful to others that might want to help you if you would post what you think might be the answer. You will get help then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career objectives [ 4 Answers ]

What does one write as the career objective in a resume assumming we are looking for a job in the aviation industry , what does one project in this objective

Career Objectives and aspirations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have completed my degree, recent online fillings there is a repeating question i.e. 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? (Career Objectives and aspirations) And 2. Please describe why you believe you are suitable for the role you are applying for? Can you guide me what...

Objectives on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

What should I put for a resume for an attraction that requires me to act so I can be a manager of it... Like I work at a theme park at an attraction right. I am required to act at work and make sure of things at my attraction. I want to be a manger at my attraction.:confused:

User objectives [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say I just took a huge loan from a bank, and I determined they were my most important user. When making my financial statements, I choose to maximize income (within the limits of GAAP). Why would this serve to be useful if I show these statements to the bank?

View more questions Search