Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Dec 19, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Cd 6changer won't take in cd
    I just bought a 2005 V.W.Jetta with a 6 C.D. Changer I try loading C.D. and the deck will not take them and a message comes up C.D. error, has anyone else had this issue and am I missing something in trying to load my CD. Just thought I'd ask before I bring it to the dealership and sit for half of the day while I wait for them to tell me there solution. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

My furnace won't light and the lights on my control module won't come on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok a couple of question if you can help I have a comfortmaker furnace I believe 1999 it came on a couple of times after I bought a new transformer, board, capacitator, and ignition control module now it won't come back on What to Do! Also I wanted to know if you can tell me the difference between...

LENNOX Furnace fan won't SHUT off? Won't come on on AUTO? [ 33 Answers ]

Lennox G12Qe series 1986... furnace lights and if I wire blower up to constant power will work.. but blows luke warm air out... Any ideas... blower will not come on unless I hook up constant to it..

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.