Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Also remember that many antibiotics render the hormones in birth control, including Merina, useless. Whenever antiBs are taken a second form of back up should ALWAYS be used.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 18, 2007, 01:15 PM
    OMFG!! I totally forgot about that too... two weeks ago, before this weird period, I was on one that I had never taken before... this is so not good... you know how when you know you know... I feel like that now. I would have told someone about that J *had to spread it J* if it was anyone but myself... lol. I guess I need to remember my own advice.

Edit...

I don't expect my next period till the beginning of January... tail end of dec

Edit again...

I've been losing about a pound a week in the last month too... I'm not doing anything different either.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Hah, that's funny and so true. Every time I have issues with the monthly etc, I sit there and say " ok, now, look at my symptoms, and think of what advice I would give to other people who are having the same thing" hahah.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting analogy [ 10 Answers ]

Iodized salt is to lemur as pumpkin is to...

Interesting Situation [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interesting situation I'd like to get some help about. So my girlfriend and I were talking last night, and I suddenly had a weird feeling, for some reason I felt like there was something she wasn't telling me. I asked her about it and she denied having any information she was withholding...

Interesting scenerio [ 3 Answers ]

I returned some merchandise without a receipt, I was refunded an amount larger than I paid. I didn't fight the amount, who would? I then sold the gift card on eBay and it was stolen at the post office and partially used before the store blocked it. I turned the info over to the USPS Investigators...

Interesting observations from others. [ 43 Answers ]

My wife went to this program for new mothers. They have a nurse, dentist, teacher and other programs that they talk about different things. Well the nurse tried to tell my wife it is too early for our boy to say mama. He has being saying mama for the last couple of weeks now. He is a little...

New Here, Have Some Interesting Question? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, hey guyz. I am 18 years old male, live in New Jersey and have some question for you guys. Well, guyz I am half south asian and half european. My original skin complexion is somewhat fair to light. Until last summer, my complexion was great until I hit ACNE!! Since, obviously I wanted to get...

View more questions Search