Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy davids Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Orgasims and Peeing?
    Please help me. Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex and I'm really starting to enjoy it I just get the urge to pee. I also feel a lot of pressure when he is inside me. It is like he is pressing againsnt something that is pushing my bladder. He has suggested that I just pee on him and let it out but I am repulsed by this idea. I don't know if it has anything to do with the size of his penis as it is very large or is this normal and should I just give in to it. I would appreciate any suggestions as we are both very frustrated.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Have you had this problem with other partners? Also, how old are you?
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Oct 31, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Are you sure it's not a gusher that you are depriving yourself from rather than peeing? I suggest you go for it since he doesn't have a problem with it. Trust me you will know from the look and smell if it is fluid or pee. If it is fluid you will have learned the joy of a gusher as will he. If on the other hand it is pee no harm done, then you can see a doctor about the problem.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Empty your bladder before sex, then even if you do pee (which I doubt) it will be only a small amount. Conversely some women before climax, get the urge to pee but it really is due to pressure against the g-spot.

Nov 1, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy davids
    Please help me. Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex and im really starting to enjoy it i just get the urge to pee. I also feel a lot of pressure when he is inside me. It is like he is pressing againsnt something that is pushing my bladder. He has suggested that i just pee on him and let it out but i am repulsed by this idea. I dont know if it has anything to do with the size of his penis as it is very large or is this normal and should i just give in to it. I would appreciate any suggestions as we are both very frustrated.
    Thank you for your suggestions. To answer Jillianleab Im 25 and yes this has happened with previous partners. I have never attempted to get to the bottom of it before though and that's why I'm only asking now. Also I nearly always do pee before I have sex so I know that this is not the problem. Any other suggestions would really be appreciated.Thanks
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Thanks for letting us know your age, I wanted to make sure you weren't 13 and we should be telling you not to have sex instead! :)

If you empty your bladder before sex, then it could be discomfort because of the position you are in. It's just going to take some experimenting to see if him moving a little or you moving a little makes a difference. Also, as said above, it could be the sensation before you climax because of the g-spot. Do you get this sensation each time you have sex? What about when (if) you pleasure yourself? That could give you a clue as to if it's related to position or g-spot.

Nov 1, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Thanks jillianleab. I don't normally stick my fingers in when I pleasure myself,only stimulate my clitoris so I don't know. I think I'm going to try just releasing it and see what happens. Luckily I have a very patient easy going boyfriend! Thanks to all of you who replied, now I don't feel like such a freak! Ill keep you posted.
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Glad we helped, kathy! And I hope things work out well for you!
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 1, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Ok I want to know what a gusher is...
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 1, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I saw a French documentary once, some women are called "Femme Fontaine" and when they orgasm they release a certain type of fluid which is from the same family as urine but much more diluted mixed with other stuff, could this be your case? I don't know how it translates into English though sorry:) But just know that it exists so you are not so special after all ;)
    Some men actually like it but some are disgusted by it so if you want to release it make sure your boyfrd knows about it so you don't get into an embarrassing situation.

Nov 1, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    Ok i want to know what a gusher is.....

It is exactly what it sounds like, and it is a WONDERFUL thing to experience! Personally I think all woman can have a gusher if they are in the right mind set and willing to let it happen. Some people think it is peeing but anyone who has ever had one or been gushed on knows it is not at all pee. Pee stains, gusher fluid doesn't. Pee smells like….well pee, gusher fluid doesn't smell at all like pee. I'm pretty sure it also comes from the vagina rather than the urethra too but can't say for sure.

Nov 1, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by edzmedz
    I saw a French documentary once, some women are called "Femme Fontaine" and when they orgasm they release a certain type of fluid which is from the same family as urine but much more diluted mixed with other stuff, could this be ur case? I don't know how it translates into English though sorry:) But just know that it exists so u are not so special afterall ;)
    Some men actually like it but some are disgusted by it so if u want to release it make sure ur boyfrd knows about it so u don't get into an embarrassing situation.

Never came across a guy yet that didn't think it was the bomb.;)
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 1, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Lol

Nov 13, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Well guys I said I would keep you posted and now I am. Just to let you know that I think I experienced for the first time an orgasm through penetration and it was amazing. Thank you to all for the advice it really helped me to relax and let go and my boyfriend is also extremely grateful. As for the gusher, I have yet to experience this but the thought of peeing on my boyfriend doesn't repulse me as much anymore now that I'm aware that its probably not going to be pee. Anyway if I ever have a gusher I will let you know and thanks again.
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Nov 13, 2007, 01:20 PM
    that use to happen to my x. When she would orgasm she would squirt like a cup of fluid. She was like an animal when that would happen.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 14, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    Ok i want to know what a gusher is.....
    Hello Foxy; I had to try one:

There is a young girl who's an usher.
    Who used chlorox to prime her next gusher.
    With her legs in the air,
    It flew past the stair
    And cleaned all the windows in Munster.
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Its good you are getting the urge to pee that means you're a ejaculating it means your urethural spong/g-spot is being stimulated and you prob did it while approaching an orgasm
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Remember it is not coming from your bladder but from your Paraurethral Skenes glands and is usually clear
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:47 PM
    This has been mentioned I believe in a couple of posts here but just to be clear, there are two kinds of orgasms for a woman. One is by the clitoris, the other from the g-spot or a combination of both. Not everyone knows where the g-spot is located therefore does not make that a priority during love making. For a woman, while both types of orgasms are pleasurable, each offer it's own unique kind of orgasm. The pressure you are feeling I believe is from the stimulation being given to your g-spot. While the clitoris must be touched in a more gentle way, the g-spot must have a more firm pressure on it. Hope this helps.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy davids
    Please help me. Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex and im really starting to enjoy it i just get the urge to pee. I also feel a lot of pressure when he is inside me. It is like he is pressing againsnt something that is pushing my bladder. He has suggested that i just pee on him and let it out but i am repulsed by this idea. I dont know if it has anything to do with the size of his penis as it is very large or is this normal and should i just give in to it. I would appreciate any suggestions as we are both very frustrated.
    This article may help. I don't support all this link says but it does give a good drawing of the anatomy to show where the g-spot is located. Communication is so important in good love making and I hope this help.

http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

How would you define an orgasm? What's it like I've never had one.:confused:

Problems with Orgasims [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and the one and only way that I can orgasm is from an old childhood method. No hand stimulation, vibrator, oral sex, intercourse can get me to orgasm. I have had a shocking number of partners and every one seems to think Im weird because I can't orgasm with them doing everything...

Fake orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it". Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

View more questions Search