Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Pregnant while on your period?
    Wondering if there's anyone out there who has gotten pregnant while on their period? I had sex on the second day of my period with no protection and now I'm thinking that wasn't too smart. I'm 23, so I could handle it if I was... it's highly unlikely, though, right?
    confusedandlonely Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linds03
    Wondering if there's anyone out there who has gotten pregnant while on their period?? I had sex on the second day of my period with no protection and now I'm thinking that wasn't too smart. I'm 23, so I could handle it if I was....it's highly unlikely, though, right?
    Hope this helps:

"A woman can become pregnant from having sexual intercourse during menstruation. In fact, recent research conducted by the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH) suggests that women have the potential to become pregnant at virtually any time during their cycle. While the chance of pregnancy is greater on certain days of a woman's cycle, it is never completely absent. "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant after your period? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant if you have sex the day after you have finished your period?? or the fist couple of days after??

Period. But pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be pregnant even if you get your period for the month? Like is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant?

Getting pregnant during your period? [ 12 Answers ]

What is the possibility of getting pregnant during your period?

No period and not pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I typically have my period every 28 days. I am now 14 days late. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all of which were negative and had a blood test done which also said that I am not pregnant. Does anyone know what could be wrong with me?

Could I be pregnant if I'm having my period still? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I had sex in November and I was due on around the same time but I was on the pill. However I didn't always take it around the same time everyday and we didn't always use condoms and when it come to finishing my monthly amount of the pill for the 7 day gap I didn't come on, because I hadn't come...

View more questions Search