Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mszperfecshun Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Period. But pregnant?
    Can you be pregnant even if you get your period for the month? Like is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 05:24 PM
    It is not as common as people think, but it is possible.

Jul 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
    What if you had a missed periods and now you got it but you didn't have sex just messing around can this mean your pregnant?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Define messing around?

If you didn't have actual sexual intercourse, you are not pregnant.

Jul 25, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Kissing, touching, rubbing but no sexual contact down there.
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 06:29 PM
    How old are you?

Jul 25, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Penis inserted into vagina = pregnancy. You CANNOT get pregnant by kissing, touching, etc.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 26, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Why are there so many "20" year olds that sound 13? Please keep away from sex until you know the basics.

If he didn't ejaculate, you have nothing to worry about.
    katiehxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 01:12 PM
    Hey, me and my boyfriend tried for conception around 2 weeks before I thought my period would be due, were tried on the Wednesday, and on the Friday I had a very light bleed which I thought was something called an 'implantation bleed' then I woke up on the Saturday to find it looked more like a period, it is now Tuesday and the period has stopped.. I'm just wondering could I be pregnant? Or am I just getting my hopes up..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or period? [ 9 Answers ]

My period was 3 days late and they're usually always on time. Today, I started bleeding but it was light at first with a thick discharge but now it is darker. What should I do?

Period during pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

We tested for pregnancy using hCG, yesterday and it shows positive. But today my wife got period? Why? When we tested HCG today,after period it shows negative? Qns: Does a woman can get period when pregnant? Why the HCG test changed after period in one day?

No Period. Not Pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 years old & I am officially a week late. I am on the NUVARING. The first day of my last period was 02/27/07 (Tuesday). I was supposed to insert my new ring 03/03/07 (the following Saturday). I forgot to. I then had sex with my boyfriend on Sunday (03/04/07) and the very next morning...

Could I be pregnant if I'm having my period still? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I had sex in November and I was due on around the same time but I was on the pill. However I didn't always take it around the same time everyday and we didn't always use condoms and when it come to finishing my monthly amount of the pill for the 7 day gap I didn't come on, because I hadn't come...

Can She get pregnant on her period? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So Basically, I was wondering is my girlfriend can get pregnant when she's on her period? Now I know what your probably going to say.. Because I looked it up on Google at many sites and they all said about the same thing, Yes, its possible, but its very unlikely to. It still worries me though. ...

View more questions Search