Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloeculture Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Embrassing. First time sex
    Me and my boyfriend have tried a few times, and he really just won't fit. I've tried using my hand to guide him in but nothing. It's really frustrating and humiliating. Anything I can do?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 08:23 AM
    How old are you? Are you physically and emotionally ready for this step in your relationship? I don't think that you can honestly answer these questions with a yes. Don't get pressured into a situation that you are going to live to regret. It is your body and you have every right to not participate in intercourse, or any other sexual conduct you do not wish to partake. Don't rush things. All boys will tell you things that will make you THINK that you are their everything and all that most of them is trying to accomplish is getting you to have sex with them. Think the situation through and remember that the only 100 % safe sex practice is abstinence. Condoms and birth control has failed to do their jobs before you know.

Nov 4, 2007, 08:28 AM
    I'm 16, we've been together for 5months, and I want to. We talked about it for a while before so we're both agreed. It's just not working for us though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 09:49 AM
    If you are ready for sex, you are ready to be a mother. PERIOD. Sex with or without protection can, and does, equal parenthood.

You should understand the dangers to you and baby at such a tender age.

Nov 4, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Finally someone that won't give me the sex talk
    Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Keatts16
    TO THE PEOPLE WHO REPLIED TO THIS: Do not assume that her young age makes her not ready to take this step.
    No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse unless they are emotionally and financially ready to have a child!

It doesn't matter whether the person is 16 or 60. Its just that its more unlikely that that a 16 yr old doesn't meet that criteria. And encouraging a minor to engage in sexual intercourse is not only wrong, but might even be considered illegal.

There are other ways for a couple to be intimate and give each other pleasure without resorting to intercourse.

Nov 4, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Now seriously, you have to be 16 to have sex. I'm in a loving relasionship, and we're being careful.
    I wasn't asking to be told what I already knew, I just want some help on finding out why it won't work for us.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Seriously, there is nowhere where you HAVE to be a certain age to have sexual relations. There are several places where there is a legal age of consent. Being over the age of consent (which is 16 in many places) just means that a statutory rape charge can't be imposed.

I'm glad you are in a loving relationship, but I believe there are safer ways to express that love then having sexual intercourse if you are not prepared to have a child. I don't care how careful you think you are being, no method of contraception is 100%.

So my advice stands.
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 12:38 PM
    The reason it is probably not working for you is because your body is not maturely developed yet. You will have to force it if you really think you are ready. And let me tell you if u are a tiny girl like me, it hurts like hell the first few times and you have to tell him to be careful because you could get hurt in the process... 5 months is not very long. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years... We had sex at 6 months and I didn't regret it until about a year after just because we had been fighting and I realized how much 2 people do change after they take there relationship to the next level. We acted like we had been married for years... Anyways we are good now but I go to the dr. Monday to see if I am pregnant... That means no school for me for probably another year and he will be working full time... Anywayz sorry I rambled...
    Diandra__Magdalene Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 9, 2007, 11:57 PM
    she came for advice not a damn lecture!
    It doesn't matter if you think she's ready.
    It about if she thinks she's ready.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Nov 10, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Some times the advice that someone needs isn't always the advice they ask for.
    Letsgetitmovin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Comment on Diandra__Magdalene's post
    Exactly.
    BumbleCoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Same thing happened to me a few years ago and thank god that it actually didn't go in, because we ended breaking up and until this day every time I think about him it disgust me. Now I have a boyfriend whom never rushed me into things and are sexually active because I knew I was ready and wanted to do it too, and it slipped right through. I bleed a lot but it was worth it because I didn't feel pressure and it was my will to do it. I don't regret it, I think that if your ready, then try and it will happen even if your really tight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

First time Sex [ 1 Answers ]

If a couple is making love (sex) for the first time and the girl doesn't bleed, does that indicate she is wasn't a virgin?

Approach to first time having Sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 yrs old and planning to have sex with my girlfriend. I never gave such intutions to her, that I want to have sex with her. Now I cann't wait for that moment and will be my first time going to have sex. So how should I make her feel about sex ? I have dought that she will take it...

First time sex [ 9 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I just out and told my girlfriend that I wanted to have sex with her Ane 3 days ago I overheard her and her friend talking and she wants to have sex with me too, but I don't know how we should go at it We both have not had sex yet, Could someone tell me some ways to give her...

View more questions Search