Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 02:35 PM
    My Boyfriends EX-girlfriend
    My boyfriend is from Chili and last year he came to Canada to study English. I live in Canada. We started dating in Dec '06. In Aug '06 he broke up his with his now EX- girlfriend. When we started dating everything was OK we were perfect. Once it was valentines day she started calling him asking why he didn't call her and stuff. Time over time he would tell her I HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND I LOVE HER LEAVE ME ALONE. (I have listened to him) After that about every 2 weeks she would call asking for him back and he was say NO! In July '07 my boyfriend invited me to Chili to meet his family and what not. So I went to meet them. While I was there everything was OK, his EX knew I was there from friends but never borthered to call him. I actually had to leave in Aug '07 and he stayed there:(! We are currently in a Long distance now. Anyway my boyfriend birthday was yesterday and she called him and said sorry for being so like crazy lol and wanted to make things OK with him. He accepted and said OK but I'm not going to hangout with you or anything but everything is fine. He told me when he went out to his birthday dinner , she had stopped by his house to give him chocolates for his birthday but he was out. He has told her MANY TIMES to leave him alone , that he loves me and anything you can think of!! What are your opinions , should I be worried or just accpet it as one of those CRAZY EX Girlfriends?? Lol
    Thank you

ALSO any other ways to get rid of her!? P.s. its very hard to get like restraining orders and stuff in CHili
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:25 PM
    From what it sounds like he really does love you and really doesn't want anything to do with that girl anymore. It's sounds like to me that it is just a crazy ex girlfriend to me lol

That girl is history. It should stay that way. She shouldn't be talking to your boyfriend period
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Thank you! My boyfriend says the same but like he hates having enemys. I told him to tell her that they will never be able to be friends again because of what she has done and she has ruined any future friendship together.. So he's going to tell her that and hopefully that might work!!
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:43 PM
    That girl just needs a chip inserted into her brain that says "I don't want you in my life"

If she tries anything again, in my POV I would knock her out if she tries to get his attention lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriends [ 4 Answers ]

Does my ex still like me He dumped me My friends still say that he still likes me and he is lying about having a girlfriend because he wants people to think he's over me when he's not. They also say he acts good and hard when he sees you, pretending to text girls when he walks past you. He...

My Boyfriends going off to college. What should we do? [ 8 Answers ]

Does the age difference really affect a relationship? Is there really such a thing as the 'high school sweethearts'? We both love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but how should we handle this? This is a pretty long story, but I'll try to keep it short for our sake :)...

Boyfriends ex girlfriend problems [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. He is 3 and a half years older than me. We were each others first real relationship. But I am so insecure already and about 5 and years ago my boyfriend dated a girl he worked with. I worked with her to just not at the same time as him....

My boyfriends ex-girlfriend issue. I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well for starters.. my name is chelsy and I need help figuring out to do with my boyfriend of 3months. We started seeing each other during school, not dating just seeing. Well I knew his ex-girlfriend and him stilled talked and stuff... I just didn't think much of it. Anyway ill get to the point....

Ex-Boyfriends contacting you [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time using this forum so please bare with me if I do this wrong! My ex-boyfriend and I broke up almost 2 years ago and recently I received a post on myspace from him (he does not have any of personal info - email, phone etc) and I was quite shocked to see that he went...

View more questions Search