Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Supplrment wages paid with regular wages.
    If A company pays a annual bonus amounts to 8 percent of the annual salary paid to each employee. Do I add up all the employees regular salary and times it by 8 percent to get the supplement wage.

Check out some similar questions!

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

Garnishment of Wages [ 3 Answers ]

My wages are being garnished. The company I work for adds in the money that they pay towards my health insurance on my paycheck then takes it right back out for the insurance. Can they take 25% of my wages including that money? It's not my takehome pay but it is for health insurance, so I'm not...

Wages [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried teacher at a small charter school on a reservation. I would like to know if it is legal to deduct money from my paycheck if I am 15 minutes late, even though I might work hours beyond my scheduled work hours? Also is it legal to require salaried employees to sign in and out as well...

Garnishment of wages [ 3 Answers ]

How is a garnishment handled when 2 parties were envolved for one payment, can one person only be garnished for the payment due, what to do if they try to put it on one person:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.