Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Oct 10, 2007, 12:33 PM
    My brilliant husband
    My husband and I went to lunch today and the man never ceases to amaze me. I have to share this one... My husband has no shame when it comes to farting. Even in public, he'll let one rip. Embarrassing? Yes. So I asked him, "Honey, why won't you just hold them in when we're not at home?" Rather than his usual response, 'if I hold them in I'll explode', he tells me this; "Well Katie, when one holds his farts in, the nasty gas travels back up ones body settling comfortably in ones brain. And that's where crappy ideas come from. Hence, why I've never had any crappy ideas and the real reason why I'm so brilliant". He's so weird. Couldn't help but laugh my butt off though :D
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 10, 2007, 12:36 PM
    That could actually be true lol..
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Your husband is a brilliant man. I'm waiting to read his first book.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:42 PM
    I wish my Dad were still alive to read that. He appreciated a good comment like that. Thanks for sharing.
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 10, 2007, 05:54 PM
    I am one day, hopefully, going to meet this brilliant man...
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 06:05 PM
    You know, now that I have given it some deep though, I believe that backed up gas has been my downfall. Every time I made the biggest, worst decsions of my life, I was in public and holding a fart. From now on, I am just going to let er rip. No more crappy decsions for me. I vow to fart in public every time I must. In restaurants, in Walmart, why, even in church. Thank you for that revelation... no, thank your husband for me! Wait! Hold on... BRRRUUUMMMPPP! Ahhh!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katieperez
    My husband and I went to lunch today and the man never ceases to amaze me. I have to share this one............ My husband has no shame when it comes to farting. Even in public, he'll let one rip. Embarrassing? Yes. So I asked him, "Honey, why won't you just hold them in when we're not at home?" Rather than his usual response, 'if I hold them in I'll explode', he tells me this; "Well Katie, when one holds his farts in, the nasty gas travels back up ones body settling comfortably in ones brain. And that's where crappy ideas come from. Hence, why I've never had any crappy ideas and the real reason why I'm so brilliant". He's so weird. Couldn't help but laugh my butt off though :D
    So insightfull... I will admit to a honest genuine release... This is one!!
    Rich
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Oct 11, 2007, 06:28 AM
    You all made me laugh so hard with your responses:D My husband will be thrilled to know that so many others support his theory:D Who knows where he comes up with this stuff!
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Oct 11, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Haha! My dad told me something like that once, but he said it would give me sh!tty thoughts!
    mrsfarter Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2011, 02:09 PM
    My beloved husband is just the same! He gasses anywhere & everywhere, some huge volcanic eruptions & some silent but violent but either way he makes 'The Big Bang' look like a storm in a tea cup!

Then there's the smell... now we know why the dinosaurs died out!

AND NOW he's passed it to me! I used to be a secret farter who waited until a loud noise happened like a car backfiring or something but now my husband has taught me to be just like him-and the smellier & bigger the better is what we say!

Even though he does things like that he's still the bestest & most brilliant man I've ever come across! (Had to say that as he's sat right beside me while doing this!)

In fact he's such a God-like creature & so amazing & omnipresent I call him God-because when he walks into a room everyone said OH NO, OH GOD, IT'S HIM!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doggone Brilliant Joke [ 2 Answers ]

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet dachshund along for company. One day, the dachshund starts chasing butterflies and before long the dachshund discovers that he is lost. So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the...

I NEED my husband [ 20 Answers ]

I am lonely... my husband and I have been married for 1 1/2 years, but together for almost 9. He is a wonderful father and good provider, that's not the problem. I just feel as though we can not connect on an intimate level, I'm not talking about sex! When it comes to just simply having a...

A post from Chuff I wanted to re do it here, its brilliant! Read! [ 8 Answers ]

I’m going to create one post from several of yours. But just from reading everything it seems like your doing much better today then you were just this past Saturday. So congratulate yourself, give yourself some credit, and by that I mean really stop and think about the fact that you’ve made...

Can my ex husband take my 9 yr old away from me? [ 1 Answers ]

I am soon to marry a convicted felon. He was convicted 4 years ago for a fight that he got into. He served his time and was on probation. He was stupid and violated his probation for missing an appt. with his probation officer. He had to go back to jail and is getting out soon. My son adores...

Altnet, Brilliant Digital, and Kazaa [ 3 Answers ]

What is the scoop on these 3 entities? Legit or corrupt? I know Kazaa is probably as illegal as Napster, but how about Altnet and Brilliant Digital? Are they legitimate, futuristic companies exemplifying what downloading content legally from the Internet might become?

View more questions Search