Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yed Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Fish oil medicine
    Hi all,

Can any one suggest me a good company for the fish oil medicine.

Thanks
    Yed
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Natrol makes a good fish oil supplement and they flavor coat their pills with peach or lemon so you don't get that fishy aftertaste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Fish oil and dogs [ 7 Answers ]

I was told by a vet that I could give my dog fish oil or fish oil pills to improve his skin and make his coat more shiny among other health benefits. I just started giving him a pill a day about two weeks ago. What I want to know is if it is normal when first starting this for some of his poop to...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

Omega 3 Fish oil [ 2 Answers ]

Is this really good for you and can it help you lose weight?

Fish oil and aspirin [ 2 Answers ]

Is taking fish oil supplements a day beneficial like aspirin? I am wary because aspirin is hard on the stomach.

View more questions Search