Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConradSims2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2003, 11:59 AM
    Buying a computer!
    Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are...
    * More Than 256MB of Ram
    * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in)
    * 1000Mhz
    * More than 2.5Ghz
    * Total Price
    Thanks!
    Conrad
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2003, 10:47 AM
    Buying a computer!
    IMO the best laptop are made by AlienWare http://www.alienware.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help - buying a snowboard... [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a snowboard and want to know what size should I get. I am 6.1" I am tired of paying 40+ bucks for the rental... Or is it my personal preference? Thanks :)

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Buying which computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need a PC suitable to my study.There are subjects such as data structure,operation system,windows programming,artificial intelligence,etc.Cost is from $450 to $600.How should I choose components of my new computer?256MB or just 128MB Ram?DDRam or SDRam?Which CPU processor(how much GHz)?And...

Help with buying a computer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

View more questions Search