Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Rockies Inaugural tickets
    I have 2 Rockies tickets from the first Rockies game. Mint condition. I once saw a set in a mall. Asking price was $300. Could this really be possible? This was also a long time ago.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Yes, it could be possible. People are going to try to get what they can as far as prices for collectibles. I have an antique print hanging on one of my walls that could be worth anywhere from about $50.00 to around $350.00 based upon finding something similar in antique stores.

I would think that your best bet would be to take your tickets to a place that sells similar things and see what they have to say. The second thing that I have to say is, do you want to get rid of them? They might make good conversation pieces if you don't want to sell them. But, you could put them in some kind of display with similar items and tell about how much they might be worth and how you acquired them.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Aug 2, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not interested in selling them. I have them on display on a bookshelf in my living room. Just curious. Original face value was $4.00. Things have certainly changed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch off lottery tickets [ 10 Answers ]

I started playing scratch off lottery tickets about two years ago an now I'm addicted. Sometimes I spend 100 dollars a day thinking I'm going to eventually hit that one big ticket. How do you cure this problem . I can't walk past a ticket machine without buying at least one. Let me correct that....

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

2 speeding tickets... need advice! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so now I have accomplished the dumbest mistake in my life time. I obviously did not learn from my first speeding ticket last week because last night I got another one. I have no clue how to go about getting my points reduced. Can anyone tell me if I should just plead not-guilty and talk to the...

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search