Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 19, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Hello everyone I have missed you all today. Busy like a bee at work. My ten year old got braces today. OK I officially feel old. I remember when I had them put on. Geez It seems like not that long ago. Well start, if you are frustrated, its about damn time!! You got to get annoyed sometimes! Otherwise I would start to think you are a Stepford Wife! LOL you know I am just playing! Congrats PRoudmama, I surely would love to kiss that baby but I know, smile and wave. LOL Sara, glad you got to enjoy the park today with baby Shayla, its better than being cooped up in the house. It starts to close in on you after a while!! ITs almost FRIDAY!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Ya, I think it is starting to show huh? Ok, I will be back in a few hours to get back to my old self. That nice woman I used to know!! LOL! How did all that go with the braces, I was just too caught up to even ask in the PM... How did she do? Good job Bat Woman I mean Sara! HEHEHEHEHE

Jul 19, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I was so excited for her! She did great and they really look cute. She seems older somehow. Oh well. I just hugged her really big when it was over and said how awesome they turned out. She seemed happy. She said it didn't even hurt. Just the bill LOL Well, I had to come in late to work but it was so worth it. I love my kids. They are the bomb. How's things with everyone else? Good I hope, BATWOMAN is your new nickname little Sara! HEE HEE
    Proudmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Jul 19, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Shattered, I reameber those days having braces they where so annoying to me and people calling me brace face and before that they called me other names lol. They are probably so exspensive now. When I had it in 1987 I think it was $1000.00 canadian money. It was worth it.

Start, getting frustrated is normal. I have a tendency to get frustrated. Try not to but sometimes it happens anyway.

Proud
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 06:06 PM
    bαtwomαn it is!!

dαmmit-- you know how much u-hαul+cαr hitched to the bαck equαls!! 4, 129.00 $ αfter I sαw thαt totαl I αctuαlly burt into teαrs.. oh god.. so much moneyy :(
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Hello my friends,
    I was gone for a while studying for a real estate exam. I had been feakin' out because it is soooo complicated, the words in the questions. But I completed a 2 day prep. Made me feel better. I am scheduled to take the state exam on August 17th. :eek:

But I have to say, I missed you guys.

My 12 year old step daughter got her braces this year and I wasn't sure how that was going to go. When I had braces, OMG, I had the head gear and everything. I was concerned for her "self esteem" and all.

But to my surprise, she looks really cute. They kind of blend.

Hope all of you are doing well. Your spirits of laughter and joy, regardless of any circumstance, can be heard through these pages.

It's a good day, and I almost feel part of the world. Thank you God, He, does hear prayers!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Heyy:)

Jul 19, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Heyy:)
    How beautiful these words are Sweety:) Sounds like something i would have love to have found on my own, but you saved me time :)
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
    In my signature?

Jul 19, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Ooooops, sorry, didn't mean to do that. Bit new at this :o
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Haha, it's all good:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Goodmorning everybody,

Just wanted to say hello before going to work. Hope all have a great day, it is Friday.

Weekend is always good.

Joe

Jul 20, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Hey there Joe, thank goodness you still love us misfits. LOL I too am very glad it is Friday. I am always inspired by your quotes. They are always so uplifting. I feel the love. I hope Proud and Josh are feeling well. I am remembering my lovely friend Myke who I last saw on 4-20-07 the day before he died. Love is all around him too, he is love. Complete and unconditional. He is with the masters now, soaking up all the knowledge he was so thirsty for here. Today is a good day to be alive, but a sad one to be without the ones we love. Peace to you. Hey start, where are you girl??
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Awww Shattered, you are too sweet. And Misfits was my favorite album for a while in high school! I went and bought some Indigo Girls and a guy I never heard of John Mcglaughlin... (I think that is his name) Great music for my sweet drive with only two kids in the car! We had such a nice night last night, played with new kitty catty's and ate a great dinner, had birthday cake, talked, watched the kids swim, talked some more with out interruption... SHEESH, after 7 kids for the last two months 2 is like no biggie at all! We will be going to the coast tonight and using the new trailer. I am dreading that because the sand is no place for a new trailer! Oh well the fun is worth it and the ocean is my favorite!
    Joe, hope you are doing good too! Have a great day today. Hugs to you!
    Hugs to all the rest of you too! Hmmmmmmmmm, should I even start to clean or go back to bed and let them conquer the house?
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 09:52 AM
    My house is cleαn! Cleαn! Completely spotless.. wow I αm so hαppy :) now time for α nαppy with the bαybehhh :)

So how's everyone todαy..
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 09:56 AM
    You sound so much better, no more BatGirl huh? I hope you have a wonderful move sweety. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get there. Is it in August you said?

Jul 20, 2007, 10:13 AM
    She is officially BATWOMAN, no girl here start. LOL I am excited for you and your weekend on the COAST, and a little envious. OOPS did I say that out loud? HA HA I just wish I was going. OK SAra I am very proud of your clean house, and mine is pretty good, but still AHHHHH the laundry. I just can't keep up. STart knows me. Well, enjoy your nappie and get back on when you get up LOve YA all
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 10:20 AM
    I am losing control over the house and cleaning. I am really good at getting everything done but lately, I have not been able to keep up. Just tired I suppose. Get it together START!! Holy Crap you don't want anyone to get sick or something right? OK, I was just talking to myself! I got to get something done... Hey Shattered I wish we could read how far we have come before you posts got deleted... I wish we could have printed those out before they took them. Oh well huh, that is what our memory is for. Oh boy amI in a mood or what. You want to wrestle? I feel a little aggressive today! I hope I can turn that around! AW CRAP I have to get off here and get to what I need to do. See you guys later!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Well I just got home from work. We are going out to do some shopping. Joshua and Proud are doing well. Shattered I am so happy that you like my quotes as well as Start and others. Yes, missing someone you lost is sad but knowing that love is all around them and that they are in a very blessed existence is good.

Start I love the ocean. It is a beautiful place and half my years were spent right across from the ocean. Oh, it is like you have heaven right here on earth.

Hope you all here have a great day. Love and hugs to you all here.

Batwomen, lol. It sounds like your doing much better today as well.

Joe

Jul 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Yes Joe, I love the ocean too. It is truly mesmerizing, peaceful and oh so grand. Whenever I am looking at the ocean, it is when I realize how incredibly amazing God is. TRuly. Well, not to get all sappy. But I have to agree with STart. I did so much growing and learning on my posts about losing my friend. It all got washed away, disappeared without a trace. Politics I guess. Only the few posts survive. Not the most useful ones either. Oh well. Like she said, we have our memory. I guess to move on is more useful than crying over spilled milk. The ocean is where my friend Myke died, plane accident. Yes, it was quite an ordeal for me. Through this site I have managed to work through a lot, it is also how I became friends with Start. There are a few others who put their magic on me and showed me love. The rest, ah well you can't please everyone right? Joe, I am just sharing this with you since you can't go back and read what we wrote. I am feeling a little nostalgic today. I am also feeling the joy, the joy of being alive and being loved. What else is there??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search