Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 07:39 AM
    I don't know what to do
    I hate my body and how it looks... I thought of suiced and drinking achol to I don't know what to do... I almost stolled one from my moms houes... I don't know what to do... I can't talk to anyone with these thoughts becaces they mint think that I am that I just kidding with them right know I starving myself so I will get that body that I won't... and every one will look at me at onces... I love my life but then agean I hate it I don't know what to do... If any one out their can talk to me about these things I would be so happy... I can talk to my parents because they won't me to be perfect pleass some one help!. Not only that. My mom found the yellow riben book lite and stared to yell at me because I marked something's down... I put a happy face on for her but deap in side I'm crying...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Well just to reassure you that no one is perfect. Your parents or you having the impression that parents want you to be perfect is obviously putting a lot of this unnessasary pressure on yourself.

Now, if you want to lose weight it is a slow process. If you take the right steps to lose weight and do it slowly it will actually work better.

Starving yourself, is the wrong approach because the starving of your body will send messages to your body, and when you finally start eating again your body is going to store a lot more fat because it will think it will not get fed for a long time. You will by starving yourself will gain more weight in the long run and become heavier, Do you want this?

If you want tips on weight loss and also if your still in school, please make an appointment with your school counseler, it is private and needs to remain private.

So please seek out counseling and you can get all your thoughts out and possibly be given advice on how to handle those feelings.
    fatchicken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams of lies
    I hate my body and how it looks..... I thought of suiced and drinking achol to I dont know what to do... I almost stolled one from my moms houes... I dont know what to do... I can't talk to anyone with these thoughts becaces they mint think that I am that I just kidding with them right know I starving my self so I will get that body that I wont.... and every one will look at me at onces.... I love my life but then agean I hate it I dont know what to do... If any one out their can talk to me about these things I would be so happy..... I can talk to my parents because they wont me to be perfect pleass some one help!.... Not only that. my mom found the yellow riben book lite and stared to yell at me because I marked somethings down..... I put a happy face on for her but deap in side I'm crying....
    GET SOME HELP!! 1
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams of lies
    I hate my body and how it looks..... I thought of suiced and drinking achol to I dont know what to do... I almost stolled one from my moms houes... I dont know what to do... I can't talk to anyone with these thoughts becaces they mint think that I am that I just kidding with them right know I starving my self so I will get that body that I wont.... and every one will look at me at onces.... I love my life but then agean I hate it I dont know what to do... If any one out their can talk to me about these things I would be so happy..... I can talk to my parents because they wont me to be perfect pleass some one help!.... Not only that. my mom found the yellow riben book lite and stared to yell at me because I marked somethings down..... I put a happy face on for her but deap in side I'm crying....

I will agree with Jesus Helper, no one is perfect, the girls who look like models, get breast jobs, nose jobs, rump jobs and stlll think they need more. And more and more. Girls who are 20 lbs under weight often starve thierself because they "think" they are fat, they will not believe the truth. So if you are a little heavy, don't starve yourself, that just makes you sick, not skinny. You get on a proper diet, ( plenty can be found on the internet or best talk to your family doctor) And you exercise, walk, and walk and walk, start with a mile or two a day and work up. The perhaps jogging after a while.

And often the way we dress effects, if you can't afford much, you can do wonders at Goodwill or yard sales.

All that happens if a unhappy person gets drunk, you have a unhappy drunk,
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2007, 05:36 PM
    [QUOTE=Dreams of lies]I hate my body and how it looks... I thought of suiced and drinking achol to I don't know what to do... I almost stolled one from my moms houes... I don't know what to do... I can't talk to anyone with these thoughts becaces they mint think that I am that I just kidding with them right know I starving myself so I will get that body that I won't... and every one will look at me at onces... I love my life but then agean I hate it I don't know what to do... If any one out their can talk to me about these things I would be so happy... I can talk to my parents because they won't me to be perfect pleass some one help!. Not only that. My mom found the yellow riben book lite and stared to yell at me because I marked something's down... I put a happy face on for her but deap in side I'm crying... qute:

" Life can't Kill me, But I can..."
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Jul 14, 2007, 06:40 PM
    You need to realize all your blessings in life. At least you can wake up everyday. I just had my aunt die of lung cancer. She can't wake up and look outside, or she can't just go for a drive. You are so blessed. If you kill yourself, you don't know how bad you will hurt your loved ones. At my aunts funeral today everyone was devastated, I bet your family would be too. Suicide is a selfish act.
    You need to lose wieght the right way. Don't put your family in pain that they don't have to be in. Start watching your calories everyday, go for walks. Exercise also helps the depression. Right now it sounds like you are just sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. You need to get up and work on what you don't like. See a doctor for your depression. Just do something so that you aren't so depressed. But please don't take your own life its not worth the pain you will put your loved ones through.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:59 AM
    No suicide, no starving yourself, no alcohol (for dealing with ), and no theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a very small town there is not really any record label or studios to go to so how do I get started:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know how to get over him. [ 6 Answers ]

I had my first kiss with this lad and I found out he didn't like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. At first we were a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, text and see each other every day... But the second tym we went out...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search