Please explain
    tucsonmac Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kesavan
    In mirror experiments which way is useful
    1. using 2 eyes
    2. use single eye
    Please explain
    Depends what you are doing. If sighting then the use of your dominate eye is best. If using parallax, then the use of both eyes is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirror tiles [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I bought some mirror wall tiles and when I asked how to cut them the Home Depot employee said the only thing I could use was a little red tool with a tiny metal wheel on the end. I've about ruined all of the one package of tiles trying to cut a straight line. I must not be strong enough to...

Film on mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice on the best way to clean mirrors. W are non smokers, however,it seems if there is a film on my mirrors. Also, any ideas on the best way to clean windows. My windows are old and have to be removed from the outside

Convex mirror ( help me ) [ 1 Answers ]

A candle is placed in 15.0 cm in front of a convex mirror. When the convex mirror is replaced by a plane mirror, the image moves back 7.00 cm (further away from the mirror). Fing the focal length of the convex mirror.

How to hang a bedroom mirror [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved and need someone to help hang a bedroom mirror. Can anyone suggest how this can be done? Gatnus Rockaway, NJ

View more questions Search