Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simon3ee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Swollen bump on penis
    :confused:One morning my wife and I were having sex but I had to stop it because the tip of my penis started hurting. Later in the day it kept hurting to so when I looked at it there was a small lump where the shaft and the head meets and a small hard vein was underneath well, at least that's what it feels like. It didn't hurt much but later in the day my wife gave me oral sex (which didn't hurt) but in the evening when I looked the lump looked bigger and it started hurting even more. We did nothing that night but the next morning when I woke up it looked as if it had swollen up and there was a little white bump on the top of it which looked like it was filled with puss. I am very worried and the pain is constant but I would like some advice before going to the doctors.
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2007, 11:30 AM
    You could have just a croken blood vesill and it might get bigger and hurt more and more but it will eventually go away or you could have torn something and it will take away and if the pain gets worse or it gets really bad I would go get it checked
    CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Call your doc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my Penis [ 43 Answers ]

I am 18 and a virgin, so I'm pretty sure that I don't have a std. But there is a bump on my shaft twards the bottom where the penis starts. It isjust kind of a swollen lump, no white spot or anything. I don't know if this helps but it appeared after I shaved my panis hair. Any help would be...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

Lump/Swollen side of penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, Today I returned home and noticed the left side of my penis (on the shaft near almost near the head) was swollen, and there was a lump that kind of feels like a trail of something maybe (almost like a hard string that goes halfway around the penis)? Anyway, I've been researching for the...

View more questions Search