Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bill39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Bump on penis
    Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally painless but being that I have used almost every kind of crème to try to treat it.. just wanted to know if anyone might have any idea what it could be and if there is a home remedy.. also.. positive it did not come from anything sexual because at the time it was 1st noticed.. I hadn't been sexual for at least a month and a half or 2.. pretty much came out of no where
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Could be nothing or could be serious. Hard to diagnose over the internet.

It could be something as simple as a sebaceous cyst, an oil collection under the skin.

You should make an appointment with your doctor to make sure that is all it is. You don't want to let things like this go for the sake of the health of your reproductive and/or urine elimination.

Make an appointment with a male urologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my Penis [ 43 Answers ]

I am 18 and a virgin, so I'm pretty sure that I don't have a std. But there is a bump on my shaft twards the bottom where the penis starts. It isjust kind of a swollen lump, no white spot or anything. I don't know if this helps but it appeared after I shaved my panis hair. Any help would be...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

View more questions Search