Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikki577313 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
    Thank you very much everyone, having to read all your opinions and look at myself and the things I do from a different perspective has definitely helped me a lot! As it is now, we are having a fresh start and taking things slow, because I don't want to rush into it and fall back to my old behaviour. My boyfriend wants to go to counselling with me, he has admitted that his own past experiences have affected him badly and that the break up wasn't just all my fault, he is just as responsible and hasn't always treated me the way he should. We are working on this new relationship together, and I am continuing to work on my own issues. So big thanks for your support and advice, it really helped me to go through this!
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 20, 2015, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki577313 View Post
    I really need some opinions about this.. I am so confused right now I just don't know if this is hopeless.. We met up after work today, he seemed happy to see me, we spoke about how we've been all this time apart, I told him about my counselling and he said he is very pleased and didn't expect me to go back to it. We spoke about what's going on between us and basically he said that he can't promise me anything, he doesn't know how he feels or what he wants right now,that I have to prove myself to him and his family, because they are very unsure about me.. I told him how much he means to me, and that I am working on myself because I want this relationship to work and I don't want to lose him.. He started crying, said that this conversation is making him agitated and that he will talk to me at some point later and left... Is there still any chance to work this out or is it really over?

Really?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend pushed me [ 12 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months now and nothing like this has happened before. I also feel the need to say that he has had a very rough life with his parents who were abusive and hanging around the wrong type of people, doing the wrong type of things. We met because he moved into...

My Boyfriend pushed me in anger [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all, I am in a state of shock here so bare with me. I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months. He has been very good to me overall, and says he has never loved anyone the way he loves me. We are together every single day. My kids and family love him and think he's great. He has said he...

My boyfriend suffers from depression and pushed me away [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I am in a whirlwind of questions and emotions and need help. One year ago I met a wonderful man and we fell in love and started a relationship. For the past year we have spend a lot of time together as we work together in the creative field. We have always been really good being...

I pushed my boyfriend away, when will he be back? [ 1 Answers ]

Well the story is I push him away so far away that he took his stuff and moved in his friend's house. We were living together. I would nag about him spending one night at his friend's house for guy time. I don't know why I would do that. I had everything made here a caring heart boyfriend...

Boyfriend stressed and pushed me away [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try to make this quick and not write a novel. Basically my boyfriend of almost a year has been going through a tough time. He lost his job, and will be forced to take a new one at a school in Vermont at the end of the summer, even though he doesn't want to live there. He worked his of...

View more questions Search