Ask
    Brianna Davis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 09:38 PM
    Anxiety
    How do you reduce maximum anxiety?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 09:41 PM
    It depends on what is causing the anxiety.

What causes yours?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2015, 07:07 AM
    Exercise and living in the moment makes my anxiety level about nonexistent.
    geowoman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 01:43 PM
    Brianna,
    Because Anxiety, worry and fear are no fun for anyone I'd just like to offer you some food for thought, hope it helps!
    1.Anxiety is like paying in advance for something that you may never own.
    Would you pay interest on a dress, or furniture that was never going to be delivered? I doubt very seriously that you would. Believe it or not, that is the effect that anxiety has on you. According to Psychologists, nearly everything that we are anxious and worried about never happens. What a waste of human energy. Also, when we are anxious and worried we tend to blow a situation out of proportion.

Anxiety also tend to strangle us or cut us off from everything positive and productive in our lives. If we dwell on Anxiety and worry about things that are beyond our control a negative effect begins to set in. Too much anxiety and worry with out a doubt leads to paralysis. Anxiety and Worry is like a dead end street it leads to nowhere. Stop letting it control your life. Hope you find something practical in these words that you can use to help with your dilemma.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anxiety Help Please. [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old male and I seem to have something ruling my life... anxiety. It affects my appetite, my mind-set, and it affects how I perform in school. And my anxiety seems to stem from one thing... relationships with women. It's funny because when I'm in a relationship I get a sense of...

Anxiety [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, certain symptoms and patients complaints with some doctors can be just immediately passed off without any further investigation. How do doctors really know if there is something else going on or not without further investigation? Yes, anxiety can cause many physical symptoms but it can also...

One with Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anxiety. I find that often if someone, especially a parent when I was younger, doesn't want me to do something it is labeled as an obsession when its not. Othertimes when I do have an obsession I am scared to tell anyone out of fear of criticsm. I am a young...

Anxiety maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

My back hurts and chest hurts, so immediately I thought I was having a heart attack or something . I am not, I know that in my head.But my body says something different. I am not currently taking medicine for anxiety. I do not like the weight gain. My question is : should I start the medicine...

Anxiety [ 2 Answers ]

Here I am at home again. I was invited to visit with a co-worker this weekend. I really want to go. I enjoy her company and we get along well at work. I didn't call. This happens all the time with me. There are so many things that I enjoy, people, church, friends, family, picnics, etc. At work, I...

View more questions Search