Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swanys39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 07:29 AM
    I went out Friday and Saturday, I drank a lot of vodka sours, I'm guessing 10-12 each
    I went out Friday and Saturday and had 10-12 vodka sours each night I now have to take a drug test by six Monday if I drink a ton of water is there any chance I'll pass, even if I give a diluted sample
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:32 AM
    I seriously doubt it. Not a smart way to prepare for a test.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 17, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Yes, there is a reasonable chance you will pass. You will be out about 40 hours from your drinking. Certainly, people have passed in that time frame. It does depend on your individual metabolism of ETG. No one can accurately predict the out come, but you have a chance of passing. Please post your results when you get them. You will help us determine the accuracy of ETG testing.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 06:26 AM
    What happens if you fail? Is it a work or government ordered test?

I would bet on you failing to be honest. 10-12 drinks two nights in a row isn't promising for about 40 hours. If it had been less than maybe...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 06:42 AM
    Drink a "whole lot of water" and you are sure to fail. It's the most common way people think they can cheat... and one of the easiest to get caught at. And its an automatic fail.
    swanys39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 04:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AntC View Post
    Yes, there is a reasonable chance you will pass. You will be out about 40 hours from your drinking. Certainly, people have passed in that time frame. It does depend on your individual metabolism of ETG. No one can accurately predict the out come, but you have a chance of passing. Please post your results when you get them. You will help us determine the accuracy of ETG testing.
    I am unable to report if I passed or not, I got out of taking the test. I will definitely not be risking that again, I only have until
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 06:31 AM
    It might be a good time to look for support groups to help you with this. A person is weak, but a group of people is strong.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 07:07 AM
    So glad you have chosen to be PROPERLY prepared for your future drug tests. Why be stressed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 shots of vodka on Friday night [ 6 Answers ]

I had 3 shots Friday night around 930 I tested Monday around 6... Am I in trouble with a EtG test?

I drank 12 beers on Friday and 2 on Saturday [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 8 panel drug test on Tuesday should I be in the clear? If I fail I go to jail

Drank Thursday and Friday until 1:00AM Friday night will I pass EtG on Monday at 4:00 [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't drank in weeks. I drank Thursday evening until Friday night at 1:00AM Taking a EtG urine test Monday at 4:00. Will I pass?

I weigh 105 pounds and drank 2 pints of vodka starting 10:00 AM Friday and ending at [ 9 Answers ]

5:00 PM Saturday. I took and EtG with a cutoff of 500 on Tuesday at 5:30. Can I pass?

View more questions Search