Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Mar 26, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Not Pregnant No Period
    I am kind of worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not pregnant but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can take so I get my period. My doct says that my period is late cause I have stress but I don't. Please let me know what you think or what I should do!:o
    Felly123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Well I think that you should really just let be llol because I hate having my period..! But if your not pregnant maybe you are just one of the women who get it every other month... that's how my sister is.. but I don't know maybe if you go to the doctors they can put you on like a birth conrtol to regulate your periods... that's what I had to do for a while... good luck
    MommyFisher61285 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Hi, my name is Jen. I am going threw the same thing as you are.:D I am 2 months late with my period, and all my home pregnancy tests came out negative. And I went to the Dr. and they did a blood test which also came out negative.:( I feel pregnant. But I am very confused.:confused: So I am going to the Dr. next week, so hopefully I will get some more answers. Good luck to you.:D

Mar 27, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Mommyfisher, let me know how it goes and what the doct tells you. I still have no sign of my period. Let me know and good luck to you!:)
    kelly12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    I am kinda worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not preg but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can take so I get my period. My doct says that my period is late cause I have stress but I don't. Please let me know what you think or what I should do!:o
    Hello! I have the same problem but mine hasn't been for 70 some odd days please let us no!

Mar 28, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Hello ALL, well I just want to let all know that I finally got my period last night. After 61days for not getting it it's back again. Let me know how you are doing with yours. Good Luck!:)
    scoobs Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 01:14 PM
    as much as I hate periods I'm dying to have mine... only about 4 weeks late but god is it driving me mad =/ nobody can tell me what's wrong but most people are telling me its not pregnancy, my head is in bits right now...

Apr 3, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Hi, its me Jen. Well I still have no period or signs of it. But I had my 2nd blood test done and they say that I am not pregnant. So I guess that I will just let it be. I don't know what might be wrong. I am not under a whole lot of stress or anything. But ohhh well. I will let you know if anything more comes along. I go to the dr on Friday for a full exam. So once I know more about all of that, I will let you all know.
    Good luck to you all.
    Jen

Apr 3, 2007, 02:38 PM
    MommyFisher(Jen) Thanks for giving us an update. I hope everything goes well. Let us know how your doct exam goes. Good Luck :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Ladies, have you read this? Probably not, I have just created it, but it is worth a read.

Now as far as stress, there can be many reasons for stress on your body, many of which we are not even aware. The cold or flu for instance is a stressor on our bodies. Although we may not feel stressed mentally, your body could be stressed for reasons that you are not even aware.
    BABYDRAMA Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2007, 10:07 AM
    I'm 21 years old and my period has always been regular. Now in march I had some spotting a few days after my period. And in April I was five days late, and when I finally got my period it was very light and only 3 days long .I took urine and blood test all negative for pregnancy. So I'm in the same boat.I am going to the doc ill let you know what she said.may be that will help you out.

Apr 7, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Hi, This is Jen again. I went to my dr appt yesterday and he wouldn't give me the time of day to tell me what might be going on. He sent me for another blood test, and that too came out negative. So I am not sure. So now he wants me to start a prescription that should start my period. I am not too sure about it. He says that if I would be pregnant, it should not hurt the baby. But blood tests are almost never wrong. So he thinks that its just stress and with the prescription that everything will return back to normal. So if anyone can help me with what I should do, please let me know.
    Thank you,
    Jen
    leannemarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Hiya I in same boat I last had a period 70 days ago I have taken 3 pt all negative! I finally decided to see my doc he didn't seem concerned hasn't offered any testing of blood just checked my urine which came back clear I am 26 and I am concerned I really don't no what is wrong with me I've been imaging alsorts.my gp said if I not pregnant in next 4 months and still have same prob will refer me to fertility clinic.( as trying for a baby) but still that doesn't explain why I have not had a period as I not pregnant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant after your period? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant if you have sex the day after you have finished your period?? or the fist couple of days after??

Period during pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

We tested for pregnancy using hCG, yesterday and it shows positive. But today my wife got period? Why? When we tested HCG today,after period it shows negative? Qns: Does a woman can get period when pregnant? Why the HCG test changed after period in one day?

Could I be pregnant if I'm having my period still? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I had sex in November and I was due on around the same time but I was on the pill. However I didn't always take it around the same time everyday and we didn't always use condoms and when it come to finishing my monthly amount of the pill for the 7 day gap I didn't come on, because I hadn't come...

Can She get pregnant on her period? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So Basically, I was wondering is my girlfriend can get pregnant when she's on her period? Now I know what your probably going to say.. Because I looked it up on Google at many sites and they all said about the same thing, Yes, its possible, but its very unlikely to. It still worries me though. ...

Pregnant but getting period? [ 3 Answers ]

I know a girl who was 3 months pregnant before finding out she was actually pregnant. She didn't know sooner because she claims that she was still getting her period for the first 2 months... how often does this happen?

View more questions Search