Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imworried Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Pregnant but getting period?
    I know a girl who was 3 months pregnant before finding out she was actually pregnant. She didn't know sooner because she claims that she was still getting her period for the first 2 months... how often does this happen?
    bethgold Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Your friend was most likely not having full periods, instead maybe some spotting as a result of implantation.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Yes, this is possible. It happens in about 1 in 3 pregnancies.

It is not uncommon at all.
    cyntheiamarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 10:38 PM
    This might help, I had a friend She done that to, and she had gotten worried that she might have had a miscarriage but thank heavens above Most women have there periods like that and there are some whom has them all the way through there pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

No period for 4 months but not pregnant? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it is my best friend who I have known for 18 years at least ( since we were 2) has not had her period in 4 months but every time she takes a pregnancy test it comes up negative.. how can that be.. I mean she is a little on the heavy side and I am really concerned.. I try and try to make her...

Missed period, still not showing pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband and I are currently trying to conceive. I am currently 13-15 days late of my period. I have taken several hpt's that all show negative. I am moody, have been getting frequent headaches and cramping for about two weeks. Approximately 8-9 days post ovulation I had slight abnormal spotting...

112 days since period but not pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and have been on birth control since 18 (when my period started). I was taking tri-cyclen 21. My husband and I recently decided we are going to try to have a baby:eek: (lol) So I went off the pill. The first month after I was off the pill my period came as expected (like when I was...

Can I still be pregnant even though I have my period [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here is the thing my hubby and I had a little booboo while umm well you know and the oops happened twice I was getting symptoms from my period when it happened but then they went a away all my period pains cramps hunger pans everything gone for about 5 days then out of nowhere I get my period....

View more questions Search