Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justme005 Posts: 200, Reputation: 7

Sep 14, 2013, 08:22 PM
    4 date blues
    Hi
    I am 26 and depressed because I can't find a guy. Meanwhile, all my friends are getting married or are already married with kids. I'm becoming very upset and feeling like its not worth living.
    I have been on many dates within the past 2 years. I can't seem to make it past date 4. Guys ignore me and suddenly don't text or anything. It is extremely frustrating. I feel like doing something g wrong. But I am a very sweet person- not one of those sexy girls, but just generally ordinary and cool and down to earth. Guys show interest and then suddenly stop. I don't get it.

Help!
    Date tips! Even though I've been on every site to figure this out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Do you start talking exclusiveness, commitment, engagement, or even marriage at date #4?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 08:54 PM
    Many of your married friends are probably envying you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 08:57 PM
    I agree with N0help. I married at 21 and had a child at 24. I wish I would have waited to do both and meanwhile traveled and maybe gotten a master's degree and just had a lot of fun with no encumbrances.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 09:15 PM
    Maybe your desperation is showing during your dates. Relax and enjoy getting to know a person. Enjoy your young single life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Date converter english date to tibetan date [ 1 Answers ]

How to convert english date to tibetan date

Blues music for blues dancing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, looking for a list of blues music to dance to. Any suggestions? I found 'ain't no sunshine when she's gone' by Freddie King that's perfect. YouTube - Freddie King: Ain`t No Sunshine When She`s Gone.

Blues on [ 1 Answers ]

I am fighting all the time as I try to explain I am feeling I do everything to keep him happy. He has he mated styaing here and I noticed tat lhe forgets about me. We all wrent out and he hung with his mate and walked of on me and seemed to not care whfere I was. I have tols him he is inconsitent...

The blues for rachel [ 64 Answers ]

Threads merged :confused: well shortly after our 2 year anniversary just this past October. She broke up with me, sayign she was unhappy. A week later some guy she works with wa sin the picture. We were both crying at the break up and I still pine over her. At first she seemed to resent me...

Blues [ 4 Answers ]

My wife has used my credit card and has previously been making payments on it, basically its her card and , (at least as far as our household is concerned). Recently she failed to make the appropriate payments and now the card is passed due. I contacted the company and asked if they could lower the...

View more questions Search