Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshinedoggy Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Benign endometrium
    I just got a call from the nurse for my endometrium biopsy because my unterine wall thicking so that I have a hyteroscopy and D&C.

During the surgery:

On the screen, I saw 3 bumps on it, but the doctor left a memo to the nurse that there was nothing in the uterus like polyps, cysts and fibroids.
    The doctor scarped a bit skin from my uterus wall, and also took a small size ball of tissue from it.
    After the surgery, The doctor told me that there are tissue has grown in my uterus wall.

The result:

The nurse told me that was benign (cell)? ( non-cancerous)
    She also said that your Dr will explain to you more details. The nurse didn't say anything more than the benign.

What kind of illness do I have?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:25 PM
    I know you wish you could be talking with the doctor right away. It seems like there are more and more people I know and read about who have to WAIT longer and longer for everything! Anyway, benign is good news, that's all for now. Breathe, take a walk, go buy something stupid, don't worry. We can't tell what the scraping of bumps means.

Aug 29, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Thank you so much for your quick reply and kind words, jopulv. I will try what you suggested. :) I will buy a bunch of scratch cards tomorrow.

I just want to find out my health issue, which my bladder has made me awake a lot.

I had taken bactrim DS for 8 days since I was diagnosed by a Chinese woman doctor, but when I called her on the 8th day because it didn't work at all, the nurse told me that I don't have an Urinary Tract Infection by the blood test showed no culture.

Then I had an utrasound, the GYN who is a male told me that I have Overact Urination.
    He sugggested me to go to the therapy. Fortunetly, I got a book and notes about Kegal excise. I have following the direction, I thought that it worked for a week, then I started to feel bad again even though I kept doing the excise and the food and drink that I have to avoid.

Then, I found out that I always get hurt and discomfort my bladder ( feel being pressured) during the time of my ovulation to period starts. When my period started, I was able to sleep thourgh the night.

I just want to sleep well peacefully... :(
    current pert

Aug 29, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Your uterus is resting on your bladder. Do pelvic tilts (lie on your back and lift yourself up and hold your hands under your bum for a full minute, rest, do it over and over). Put a heating pad on your abdomen while doing that, maybe. Many, many women have all sorts of discomfort in areas of the abdomen around the uterus, bladder, and ovaries. I'm not sure Kegel exercises will help with this. Make sure your bowels move every day.
    "Overactive urination' is not a diagnosis.
    I have had an overactive bladder for 35 years, and finally found out that it is because sacral nerves on one side are irritated, and hitting various places in my abdomen. I was treated like a whiny woman for all those years, for the most part, and even had some totally wrong diagnoses, so be careful.
    You may find that dolomite helps (mineral supplement).

Google endometriosis. It varies a LOT among women.

Aug 29, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Thank you for all your advice and experiment, joypulv!

Oh my goodness, your painful experiment is like mine now.. I have being miserable for 2 months, in addition to my heavy mentration for years. You actually made me cry because I could find somebody who is able to understand my situation.

Thank you so much.

I am doing the pelvic tilt with a heating pad now!
    I will do it every day!
    Thank you!

I will also look up about endometriosis.

Thank you again!
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Will you let us know in a week if any of it helps, and what else you find out about your condition? I'm still concerned by a diagnosis that isn't really a diagnosis.

Aug 30, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Hi, joypulv. I could slept better last night because of the pelvic tilt exercise with a heating pad! I could sleep for 4 hours!
    ** my uterus is located in back compare to the regular women's.

I will let you know more details when I see my gynecologist who is a female did the hysteroscopy and D&C last Friday.

The male doctor who diagnosed me that I have an Overactive bladder is not my gynecologist when I had an utrasound because my GYN was not available at the time.

So I will tell my gynecologist about the diagonosis of Overactive Bladder.
    Thank you for your concerns.

Keep in touch,

Aug 30, 2013, 09:46 AM
    I haven't gone to see any doctors for 7 years.. When I turned to 40, I started to fall apart... :(
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Don't we all. Some before 40, some after...
    I take Tylenol and ibuprofin alternating. Both help.
    Now that I am 66, I finally got a prescription painkiller, which I save for times when I really, really need it (often when it hurts just to lie in bed).
    Good luck.
    Make sure your bowels move daily too, because that relieves some of the abdominal pressure.

Aug 30, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Yes, I will do that every day. Thank you!

Oh.. It depends on...

I take Ibuprofin, too. Now that I am 42.. I hope that I can find out my problem..
    Seeing a doctor, it takes hours and hours...

I will update soon,
    Best wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About endometrium hyperplasia. [ 3 Answers ]

When I had a hysteroscopy and d&c last Friday, I saw 3 bump on the smooth wall like the video below. ( on the video's , there are lot of them though) Can you tell me what kind of endometrium hyperplasia? My symptom: Blood spots between periods that is exactly the day to close to my...

Thickened Endometrium [ 0 Answers ]

I have been under treatment for early menopause for the past 15 months. Eight months on oral contraceptives to regularize the irregular bleeding. Now, for the past 7 months on homeopathy. For 6 months, the mensuration period had come down to 4 - 5 days but this month, it continues to be 15 days....

tumour is benign from an x-ray [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how a doctor can diagnose that a tumour is benign from an x-ray

Benign Capitalism [ 4 Answers ]

What is benign capitalism? Is benign capitalism possible in our country today?

Benign tumors , Pilomatricoma [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr old female boxer has a history of 3 pilomatricomas removed 02/07 and since has developed 6 new tumors presenting as the previously removed tumors. The lesions do not appear to cause her any pain or discomfort. The local vets do not have a know cause for her to keep developing new tumors....

View more questions Search