Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshinedoggy Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 11:56 AM
    About endometrium hyperplasia.
    When I had a hysteroscopy and d&c last Friday, I saw 3 bump on the smooth wall like the video below. ( on the video's , there are lot of them though)

Can you tell me what kind of endometrium hyperplasia?

My symptom:

Blood spots between periods that is exactly the day to close to my ovulation for 4-10days for 7 years and present.

1 month ago, I felt that I had an Urinate track infection, but it turned to out I had ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids. It turned out that my uterus wall thickening by an utrasound.
    This month, I have felt that pressures on my bladder , dicomforting around my pelvic, especially I urinate,
    My breast sore, chills.. These happene last month too.
    They occur during my ovulation time.

I am waiting for the result now, but I want to look up for my disease before I am told to understand clearly when my gyn explains. My first language is not English, so I would like to get know more medical words my gyn uses.

I will thank you for reading and helping me in advance.

Aug 28, 2013, 12:02 PM
    By the way, my period is regular as like a clockwise.

Aug 28, 2013, 01:23 PM
    I am sorry that I didn't paste the Youtube video by my mistake.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKs7n6lHooA

Aug 29, 2013, 09:41 AM
    In the 6 th sentence of that I had ovarian cysts, which was misdiagnosed by a general doctor when I visited for an unartery tract infection.
    I don't have any of polyps, cysts and fibroids, nothing, which is good news?

Anyway, I got a call from the nurse on my husband cellphone at the end of her work for the results.
    Unfortunately,my husband was not available.
    She left a message,
    " if you have any CHANCES, please give me a call. "
    Is that good news? Or it is used for anybody?

I called the GYN in the morning, the nurse was too busy to speak, so she will call on my husband's cellphone again.

It is getting a really pain in the neck... sigh..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Endometrial hyperplasia [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Endometrial hyperplasia a few years ago. I am a 55 year old post menopausal woman. I also have uterine fibroids. I have had 4 D&C's from 1997 - 2011. My doctor says I need another one. I asked her, why do I have to keep getting them. Can't I just have a hysterectomy? She said...

Thickened Endometrium [ 0 Answers ]

I have been under treatment for early menopause for the past 15 months. Eight months on oral contraceptives to regularize the irregular bleeding. Now, for the past 7 months on homeopathy. For 6 months, the mensuration period had come down to 4 - 5 days but this month, it continues to be 15 days....

Hyperplasia [ 1 Answers ]

Does having hyperplasia mean you might have cervical cancer?

Endometrial hyperplasia [ 1 Answers ]

Hii... I am a22 year old girl... suddenly I faced heavy bleeding for about 15 days... dere after I was diagnosed with a left ovarian cyst on 28 march 2011... I was recommended to take PAUSE MF (trexanimic acid and mefanic acud)... n the periods stopped within a week... Thereafter on 20 April...

View more questions Search