Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edsgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Hair gone bad
    I bleached my hair all over last night and it turned orange, I hate it! Can I buy a medium to dark brown dye and it take color? I don't won't my hair to be orange nor do I won't to dye it and it turn green. Need help ASAP!!
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2013, 09:37 PM
    If you just want to tone the orange, you could try using a demi-permanent or semi-permanent color product in a medium to dark ash blond. Your hair will not turn green from this. Green would be a possible result from using a blue or green ash based product on hair that has been bleached beyond the orange stage to yellow (yellow + blue = green).

I hope this helps dear :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my hair? Hair dye? Bad roots [ 0 Answers ]

My hair has been dye dark brown but my roots r coming now which are light brown and look so bad but don't want to go back dark brown so what colour can I dye my hair by box dye not by a hair dresser as with christmas Coming up can't afford it, And what made is the best to use(hair dye) Someone...

Really bad hair stylist dyed my hair a color I hate! [ 5 Answers ]

The hair stylest I went to the other day did the compleat opposite of what I wanted her to do.My hair was a light blonde before and I used a "Box Color" to dye my hair a light brown, but it turned my hair almost black.So I went to my moms friend who does hair out of her bacement to fix it.I told...

Bad hair! [ 3 Answers ]

"I just had my hair dyed red and instead of it being a pretty strawberrie blonde which I wanted, I got a bright hideous red. What can I do to tame it down and make it less bright and more strawberrie blonde??"

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

View more questions Search