Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Mar 29, 2007, 12:16 PM
    'cause I'm cool!
    Why do teenagers say 'cause all the time? " Cause it's this.", 'cause I'm cool"
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Well... when me and my friends chill and talk we may use "cuz" to express something that can't be explained like "Cuz it is" or"Just cuz".The way your using it is to give an excuse.Like "Why do you do that" they answer with "Because I'm cool" or my friends favorite "Cuz I'm me".:cool:

Mar 30, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alene91
    cause its easier than saying because :-) and its just a habit, we say it automatically w/out even thinkin bout it. and once your used to it saying BEcause doesnt sound right. And u r getting because and cause mixed up. You use cause when like ur parents ask you something, and u have to respond kinda sarcastically, ya know?
    I thought because and 'cause were the same things... To me, "because" sounds right. But then again, I've never said 'cause...
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Cuz and cause can be the sane or different.I walk up to my boy and say "Wat up cuz" or a answer a question with "Cuz it is".
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 30, 2007, 11:23 AM
    We're just lazy now. =]

Mar 30, 2007, 11:25 AM
    LOL, good point both Rockabilly and Jvibe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator will not cool [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Maytag side-by-side Refrigerator and initially the fridge stopped cooling. Unfortunately an unethical repair man noted that the defrost timer was faulty and I paid him for the repair. He will not honor his warranty and I'm trying to recoup the funds that I paid via small...

Cool Illusion! [ 10 Answers ]

I'd forgotten about this one. It's not new; some of you have seen this before... if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat! http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.php

HELP, it's not cool in here [ 1 Answers ]

Woke this morning to a half way cool home. Heard the central air conditioner shut off and all of a sudden I hear this clanging noise from the furnace. HELP:eek:

Really Cool Freeware [ 1 Answers ]

Installing Love Tech Support: Yes,. how can I help you? Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process? Tech Support: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed? Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I...

View more questions Search