Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trueblue572 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 10:42 PM
    16 don't know if this guy likes me?
    There's a guy that is in my class, and he is probably the cutest guy I have ever seen. He's a Senior and I'm a junior. He hangs out with mostly guys and I hang out with mostly girls. When I'm in class with him my friend says that he looks at me a lot. In a guys perspective, does looking at a girl mean anything? And I have talked to him before, but not much. How do I talk to him more? I'm not one to go after guys so easy. I've never been kissed or asked to anything. And I dress respectable, always in dresses (by choice). And I think I'm pretty, but that sounds conceited.
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Dec 11, 2012, 11:13 PM
    Guys are so confusing, especially in situations like this one. For one I’d start by talking to him more often, small talk, nothing serious. Also something you could do is “jokingly” ask his friend who tells you he’s looking at you something like this, “You really think he likes me don’t you? You’re insane.” Keep it low key and act like your getting a good laugh out of what he’s saying. His friend might be like “Yeah, he talks about you a lot too.” You never know until you try! On your looks, I’m sure you are stunning. Never let the way you look get in the way of what you want. If he really doesn’t like you because of something as shallow as LOOKS, then he’s a lost cause, not worth your time. I hope this helped! Sorry you’re having guy issues, I wish they’d get better, but guys will always and forever be confusing as hell.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2012, 05:28 AM
    I think it's safe to say he has some form of interest in you if he's looking at you a lot. So the next step would be getting to know him.
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 12, 2012, 08:49 AM
    All right hon. Lets break the ice first :) If he is a sporty guy talk about sports, if he is a game guy ask what kind of games he likes, if he is an outdoors guy, talk about hunting and fishing, something like that. Breaking the ice at first might seem a little difficult but once you break it, it smoother sailing after that. Find out his interests. He probably is checking you out, you say you are pretty, well maybe he thinks the same :) just try to talk to him more. Build a strong friend relationship first, don't go fast. If you see him looking your way, smile. Usually that makes him smile back or blush. :) guys don't like things poured on them (not talking about drinks our anything) I'm talking about the I like you, more than friends thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if this guy likes me please help me ! [ 3 Answers ]

I am in middel school and I really like this kid that goes to my school. I know I'm in love with him I dream about him think about him 24/7 and, I wish I could just be with them 24/7 . But the problem is he found out I liked him, because I blush and get nerves and stuff when I talk so after he...

I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start [ 7 Answers ]

Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me

I like a guy, but I don't know if he likes me. [ 5 Answers ]

I am friends with this guy. We have been friends for a while and I REALLY like him. Hes really nice and sticks up for me, but he has a girlfriend. Last night he told me that he didn't like his girlfriend anymore, and asked ME for advice on how to end his relationship nicely. Im really excited and I...

I like this guy a lot but don't know if he likes me [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at school that came from Italy, and I started to like him very much and the thing is that I don't know if he likes me or not or if he likes me as a friend. The thing is that I want to go out with him but at the same time don't know him that well and I like him a lot, I have talked to...

I think this guy likes me, but I DON'T like him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this really funny, happy, and outgoing guy that was in my class last year, and he is once again this year. I'm getting the impression that he likes me, but the thing is, I don't like him back. I used to think of him as someone I'd want to get to know and be friends with, but now...

View more questions Search