Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2011, 10:01 AM

It appears nobody else did either... or at least not more than a handfull scattered across the country. Assuming anyone is able to locate any to prove that ANYONE has.

More proof that the flocks of Obamies are abandoning the Cult of Obama daily.

About the only loyal followers that believe every word the man says appears to be the drive by media these days. I won't defame the word Journalists... because none of them act like journalists... because they are in reality Propagandists.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Well, I'm just goddamned glad I didn't subscribe to this new era, so you can't accuse me. I LOVE name calling, and I ain't gonna stop.
    You can say that word here but not Cheney's first name? I love some good name calling, too. I'm not going to pretend to subscribe to some to new era of civility either... I'm not a hypocrite like those damned left-wingers. :D
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2011, 05:18 PM
    This is a no troll zone
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Not only have at least 18 Wisconsin Senators received death threats, Time Magazine apparently feels violent political imagery is fine in this "new era of civility."

Wisconsin's Governor Wins But Is He Still Dead Man Walker?

Apparently the new era of civility is just like the old one...
    Attached Images

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Apparently the new era of civility is just like the old one...
    Hello again, Steve:

It is. You can't make people nice just because you want them to be nice. But, I'm perplexed. You don't think you have a corner on nice, do you??

Bwa, ha ha ha...

excon
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 07:21 AM
    But, I'm perplexed. You don't think you have a corner on nice, do you???
    Nothing to laugh at, I enjoy getting into the rhetorical fight. No one has a corner on nice, but I'm damned tired of the liberal media and good progressives everywhere posing as moralists and preaching down their noses at me to play nice while ignoring their own thuggish behavior.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    preaching down their noses at me to play nice while ignoring their own thuggish behavior.
    Hello again, Steve:

I don't know, Steve. It sounds like YOU'RE the one preaching and acting all righteous when you call THESE guys thugs, and give a pass to the Tea Party for acting the way they did at the town hall's during the health care debate.

Face it. We're ALL a$$holes.

excon
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 09:54 AM
    I don't know, Steve. It sounds like YOU'RE the one preaching and acting all righteous when you call THESE guys thugs
    Um, admitting I don't always play nice is acting righteous? Funny world you live in.

and give a pass to the Tea Party for acting the way they did at the town hall's during the health care debate.
    What pass did I give?

Face it. We're ALL a$$holes.
    No, I call a spade a spade even when I'm the spade. That's the difference between me and the thugs on the left, I admit my faults, they don't believe they have any.

P.S. This isn't about me.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Time for a civility update. Wisconsin union workers showed their civil side by tearing down an AFP tent with women and children inside (probably some of the 26,000 Michigan students out of school because teachers refuse to teach today)..

Good thing they aren't like that awful Tea Party.

Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Steven Crowder got the full union treatment today in Michigan as well... punched 4 times and yanked back by his collar to get some more abuse.

He probably deserved it though right? I have some close friends going to Michigan for Christmas, maybe they should reconsider considering the coming civil war Jimmy Hoffa apparently intends to wage.

“This is just the first round of a battle that’s going to divide this state. We’re going to have a civil war,” Hoffa said on CNN’s “Newsroom.”
    Surely union thugs don't own guns do they?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Americans are crazy.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Americans are crazy.
    Nice to see you joining in the new era of civility.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 03:54 PM
    No, I agree with Karma, there is much evidence to support the theory
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Every single day on this forum there are multiple postings about the stupid, mean-spirited things that americans do to each other. Apparently there is an endless supply of material. No other citizens of any other country do that here. The place must be a cesspool.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
    I would agree Karma that they seem to have a strange approach to problem solving, everything must be wrapped in rhetoric and immersed in political correctness
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Every single day on this forum there are multiple postings about the stupid, mean-spirited things that americans do to each other. Apparently there is an endless supply of material. No other citizens of any other country do that here. The place must be a cesspool.
    Im guessing you have bnever heard of the rest of the world including the entire middle east ?
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2012, 04:08 PM
    I'm talking about the postings in Current Events on this website.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 04:14 PM
    I'm talking about the postings in Current Events on this website.
    I understand. And being that most of us are from one country or another it doesn't represent the real world. Is america going crazy.. yes. So are many other countries. For us it is a matter of trying to make everyone happy. It never works and never will work.

Even in your home country there are problems of many flavors. Im not sure of the true root of it or if its just "our" world adjusting to technology. It seems anyone with an opinion can post everything about nothing. And too many are getting upset. Who knows where its all going to lead.
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Nah, I think it's just a few that are full of hate and have access to a keyboard and the internet.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post

Even in your home country there are problems of many flavors. Im not sure of the true root of it or if its just "our" world adjusting to technology. It seems anyone with an opinion can post everything about nothing. And too many are getting upset. Who knows where its all going to lead.
    An absolute reflection of this board and the world in general. The Muslims are revolting, well they are revolting anyway, The North Koreans are testing rockets, a falorn hope they might ever reach the USA, the Iranians are twisting the tail on the tiger, the americans are obscessed with jumping or falling off the cliff, the nutcases are obscessed with 12.21.12 forgetting the importance of 12.12.12, Are there problems in my country, it seems no one wants to talk about those, even if they have the drama of events in other places

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civility? Screw Civility! [ 104 Answers ]

Hello: As mentioned in my recent thread, incivility isn't the problem. If this guy had walked up to his congresswoman and been UNCIVIL, we wouldn't be having this conversation... Nope. He SHOT her - with a GUN So, it's the talk of GUN PLAY that's the problem. What's so hard to understand??...

Old song, maybe seventies era [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on a radio at work the other day and I was just wondering if any one knows what group did it, the words I remember are "you ain't got no lover. I could have the words wrong but I'm pretty sure they're right.

WWII era movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I saw as a kid, I believe it was set in the WWII era, and the only scene I remember was a girl going out and her little brother drew a line up the back of her leg to make it look like she was wearing nylons. What movie is this? It's driving me crazy.

Indie era? [ 1 Answers ]

Lyrics something like-1990 Welcome to the Guru?Who sang the song?

View more questions Search