Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Nov 23, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Mmmm... Maybe I need to talk to other people also... But I don't got many friends though... I keep quiet to myself at school. So maybe talked too much?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
    I suppose that is a possibility if that's what you feel.

Nov 23, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Yes sir/ ma'am
    WisperWill70 Posts: 277, Reputation: 84

Nov 23, 2012, 09:36 PM
    It could be that you opened yourself up SO much recently that you now feel like you're over-exposed on some level. Talking to OTHER people and making other friends is a great idea! That way you don't have to feel like you're relying on one person for all your connections.

Nov 23, 2012, 11:01 PM
    That does make a lot of sense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am alone and a screw up [ 0 Answers ]

I am twelve and a girl I live in the U.S. AND I HAVE PROBLEMS. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME. They all hate me. I cut and am called emo,goth,demon, and jerk because half the time I stand up for myself. I am very defensive.Every one in my family gets what they want and I don't. Parents hate me when I screw...

Rusted brass screw with flat screw head for bathtub spout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't get the brass head screw off because the brass is so soft that the screwdriver twists inside the head. The screwdriver is a flat head one. I got one side off but the other just keeps slipping off. Any ideas on how to deal with this particular problem? I sprayed WD 40 on there but...

Tax Screw Up [ 1 Answers ]

I e-filed my taxes all wrong I left out one of my dependants and forgot to put his w-2 how do I fix this mess? I feel like such an idiot!

Did I screw up? [ 11 Answers ]

I posted a topic about this girl I met here about a week and a half ago. Now on to why I'm posting this topic. We ended up meeting for dinner last Thursday. We were supposed to have lunch but she woke up late not feeling good so we just went out for dinner instead. I showed her around my place...

Did I screw up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Please any help would be great. There is this guy and he goes to my school. I have seen him around school and think he's super cute. I added him as a friend on Facebook and he accepted. Then today I sent him a private message saying this: Hey,I don't really know you but I've seen you...

View more questions Search