Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latif_iqbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Pregnancy & New Motherhood
    Hi
    I missed my period last week on 14th of mar and did not bleed for 5 days. I thought I was pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative. Then yesterday I started bleeding profusely. I want to know if the bleeding is a sign of a normal period or can I still be pregnant? Please reply.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 20, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Some women do have bleeding during pregnancy, but it is m,ore likely to be your period. If you think you may be pregnant, take a test in 1 weeks time using the first urine you pass when you wake upin the morning. Any bleeding during pregnancy, should be reported to the doctor for investigation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and Motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

What are the cons of being a Seregant Mother?

Abortion & Future pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortion 4 years ago and now trying to conceive. I had some incomplete abortion before and a lot of bleeding. Ihave haemoglobin level of 9.1. Its been 1.5 yrs now and still not conceived. My husband results r OK and my ultrasound OK Dr says I worry that due to abortion I have some...

Pregnancy&new motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

I'm according to the lmp I'm am to be 13wks pregnant I never keep track of the days I ovulate I had sex with my partner on dec 8 .days later I had sex with a different partner and according to the ovulation predictor I concived around dec 12-15 now I'm not sure of who fathered my baby ?/? :(

Pancreatus & pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with pancreatitis and I'm also pregnant What are the risks for me and my baby? And I've also recently had my gull bladder removed. How will I be treated and am I safe?:confused: Someone please help

Cramps & Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this whole trying to get pregnant thing, and I was wondering if you can still have menstrual cramps before your first missed period. I have been having cramps for the past few days, but I haven't started my period.

View more questions Search