Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Honey bun I'm married
    To who? Did you remarry the husband you divorced in October, or is this a new guy?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Honey bun I'm married

Please don't call me honey bun. Maybe it's your style. It's not mine.

It's also dismissive and disrespectful - although I'm really not surprised.

So you have remarried since October and this new husband also has a mistress?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please don't call me honey bun. Maybe it's your style. It's not mine.

It's also dismissive and disrespectful - although I'm really not surprised.

So you have remarried since October and this new husband also has a mistress?
    Perhaps the husband's mistress enjoys being called "honey bun" while indulging in some hot hate sex!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 13, 2012, 05:40 PM
    I read ALL your old posts. One thing that strikes me is that they are all questions that have no answers. They are childish and simple, like why does he stare at me when having sex, and I never would answer any of them because all I could say would be 'How would I know?' Plus you give no background to any of them, so here you are asking about suspicions about contacting an ex, after casually bringing up a 2 year fling last fall, and then brushing it off as 'just once a month.' It sounds like a shallow and meaningless existence to me.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I read ALL your old posts. One thing that strikes me is that they are all questions that have no answers. They are childish and simple, like why does he stare at me when having sex, and I never would answer any of them because all I could say would be 'How would I know?' Plus you give no background to any of them, so here you are asking about suspicions about contacting an ex, after casually bringing up a 2 year fling last fall, and then brushing it off as 'just once a month.' It sounds like a shallow and meaningless existence to me.

I agree - but I believe posting on AMHD fulfills some need, emotional, whatever. There has to be a reason why OP continues to come back to AMHD posting info which makes no sense.

I'm thinking it's a made up existence. I think OP can't keep her stories straight - married, husband has mistress, divorced, married, husband has mistress.

Not in real life, not since last October.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Honey bun I'm married
    Notice that OP cannot focus - repeats the same thing.

I also note a great variation in writing style - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...ty-649352.html.

Alty, may I quote you?: "https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relatio...rk-646077.html

Seeing as this thread was started less than 6 months ago, and you claimed that your husband started cheating on you a year ago, well, what comes around goes around. You've been cheating for over 2 years according to the above post, and with a married man. It's hard to feel bad for you when you're doing to another woman the very thing you claim was done to you. And it's also pretty evident that you started your affair before your husband cheated on you. Even if he didn't, you're still a home wrecker."

Something isn't right.
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 11, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Can we patch this marriage together?
    Going through therapy for my husbands long term 3yr sex fling.Which can be salvage because it was only sex.I know everything. Him holding her hands and locking.Kissing before intercourse and performing oral for three yrs.I know she feels used because that's what he did.She feels lonely and used.I think now we can move on.I can forgive him for this mistake but our marriage is built on love. Can this be saved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just found out my husband cheated on me when we were dating [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my now husband for two years total. I had to take a trip last year and just found out that while I was gone he cheated on me with at least four women that I know... Needless to say that I am hurt. He keeps saying that he loves me and that he was very hurt by the fact that I had...

I just found out my ex-husband has another child. [ 4 Answers ]

So, my ex-husband and I separated the end of 2008. We had a pretty rough separation but a few weeks later we started talking and working through things, at least I thought. We were separated for a couple months and I expressed to him that I really wanted to stay with him and laid out all our...

My husband is text flirting with single girl [ 3 Answers ]

Ours is 11 yers happy marriage. But recently I found out that my husband is texting flirty jokes to a girl who is friend of his niece (She is 20 half his age). They are texting each other since a year which I did not know. When I confronted him he showed "so what?men are likethat' attitude. She...

How do you tell your husband you found out your daughter has been stripping? [ 7 Answers ]

Recently, I was having a conversation with my 20 year old daughter and she told me that her younger sister (18) quit her job at the restaurant where she was working. My daughter would not tell me where her sister was working just that she had another job. After going through a long list of...

Found out my g/f had a husband what should I do ? [ 15 Answers ]

I was with my g/f for 3 years before I found out she was married in europe she was in usa for school and her husband had no idea that she is living with me and I had no idea that she had a husband until one day he come looking for her so she could not hide it from me any more I was very upset I...

View more questions Search